Respected Contributor

Gauze crepe trench and cargo pants...

Just curious who has the gauze crepe trench A374663, and do you have the matching cargo pants A374713?

It’s not on sale but I grabbed the trench in my size while I could. I love it. Just curious who has it and how you wear it. I like the idea of chic suit, so I ordered the cargo pants but I’m not sure they fit me quite right. I have issues with pants, I blame my rear, lol. I’m just debating whether to try the next size up in the pants or just keep the trench and wear it with other stuff...trying to figure out what to do.
Valued Contributor

Re: Gauze crepe trench and cargo pants...

Yes, I have the set in the blue and black.  I think they are terrific together.  I definitely think you should keep the pants. You may be too critical of yourself, as the pants are flowy  and should not be fitted   I am short, so the jacket, alone would be too long, but with one long line I think it looks good.  I've washed them in the machine and dryer and they came out like new.  Now since you asked, I looked at the presentation again, and Jennifer said he had some more things coming in that blue color, do you know what that was?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKWA 
Thank you for your input! I think I’m going to order one size up in the pants and I’ll keep which fits better so I can have the set.

The only other top that I know of that came in the same blue was:
https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Band-Collar-Button-Front-Swing-Blouse.product.A378730.ht...

If that link doesn’t work, it’s A378730. That top has those double layer pants that go with it.
A378746 - regular (on sale)
A378747 - petite (which of course aren’t on sale, lol)

I have the top in both colors and I got the bottoms in espresso (the only color available in my size).

Maybe there were more items that were coming but were never ordered since they cut Linea.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have both sets in the tan and black. I wear them together, but I find I wear them more often seperated. I love them with jeans and I have other style and length black pants in the gauze crepe that I wear with them too. I wear my ponte pants with the trenches, and sweaters and shirts with the cargo pants. I also have the black crepe gauze blazer that I wear with the pants in both colors. I like that the fabrics are the same and move in the same way for another kind of suit. I would say wait for them to go on sale which they eventually will, but then your size may be gone!

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1 

Thank you for your input too!  It helps me to hear how Linea ladies style their pieces.  
I have the crepe blazer you're referring to in black and loden and love it.  The loden would look especially good with the tan pants.  I know we are about the same size.  What size did you get in the trench and pants if you don't mind me asking?

I'm sure you know that our size seems to sell out quickly, so while I love a sale, I need to get the trench while I can.  Thankfully the pants are on sale.  I sure wish I had picked up more ponte pants while I could've but shame on me for thinking they'd be around for awhile. 

I wish at the very least the Q would continue to carry Linea basics such as ponte pants and WKs.  They were big sellers!  Oh well. 

Regular Contributor

@crazycockermom @Marlyn1 @KKWA 

Thanks for putting these two items on my radar. Had passed the first time around; now with pandemic gray hair I'm signing up for the denim blue! Hoping to catch the eventual jacket discount as a refund in the future.

Respected Contributor

@CGee
The denim blue is a really nice color - I imagine it would look great with your gray hair. I hope you love it as much as I do. Also hoping the price goes down soon!
Respected Contributor

I got the pant in an xs, but the size is now sold out in all colors. I think the ladies are finally discovering this pant. Also, everything is going quickly. I think panic is setting in.....LOL. The trench I got in a 4. It's unlined so it feels very comfortable and easy. I like it as an unconstructed jacket or a long cardigan rather than a coat for now. When the weather warms up it will be the perfect spring coat too.

Respected Contributor

@Marilyn1
Thanks for responding! I had each pair of pants on check hold in the XS. I just released them so hopefully I’ll get them all. I have the blue trench in a 2 and just got the tan in a 4. But now the black is sold out in both sizes. As you said, I think panic is setting in. I know I have bought things on my wishlist knowing it’s my last chance to get Linea items. I think I’m going to love this trench for Florida!
Super Contributor

Hi Ladies,

It's been a while since I ordered Gauze crepe items and am interested in these .

Am unable to get sizing info to come up when I click on "click here" for measurements.

Can someone please help with this ?

Thank you,