Honored Contributor

Gauze Crepe Tunic Tank Review!

A302566 — the gauze crepe tunic tank in sapphire looks great with any other color BUT the bottoms (slim leg pants A265615) in sapphire! 

They are not a match at all. The V neck sweater (A347438) is a better match in sapphire to those pants.

But there is good news! Those who bought the ponte knit jacket (A233182) with the matching pants (A233639) in the Limoges blue — this tank is an exact match!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Gauze Crepe Tunic Tank Review!

@JustJazzmom wrote:

A302566 — the gauze crepe tunic tank in sapphire looks great with any other color BUT the bottoms (slim leg pants A265615) in sapphire! 

They are not a match at all. The V neck sweater (A347438) is a better match in sapphire to those pants.

But there is good news! Those who bought the ponte knit jacket (A233182) with the matching pants (A233639) in the Limoges blue — this tank is an exact match!

Thanks, JJM, for reminding me of those Limoges Blue pieces. I have them both. I just watched the video of the jacket and, wow, does Angela look fabulous! I wish I had gotten that jacket in the Chili Pepper--I never saw that before---I must have been out of the country on one of those 3 month long overseas business trips when the reorder colors came in. I have the original Limoges, White and Black jackets, pants and draw string skirts. Kate is wearing the Gold Windchime Necklace and Earrings and I so wish I would have gotten them--I could kick myself for letting those pieces get away.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel