Honored Contributor

Free shipping "forced" me to buy more...

no really, it did, lol.

I had many things on my Wish List but shipping is so much (as we all know) to take a chance on sizes. Well, at this point, I've figured out my size and just went for it. Plus, jewelry is size free, so you can't go wrong.

TELL me I'm not the only one who saw free shipping as an incentive to buy more wonderful items of Linea!! : )

Respected Contributor

Re: Free shipping "forced" me to buy more...

I have to say, I am very tempted!! I have a couple fo things on my wish list, with S/h +tax is more than I want to spend. Now even with free s/h, I can't justify buying. I'm trying to cut back!!

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight  I hear ya. I can justify it (HA) because I don't buy warm weather clothing...I'm all about fall and winter so my clothing buys come to a screeching halt after the warm weather begins.

Super Contributor

I got two sets of sheets, my port turtleneck and my blackberry pants. All on easy pay and save $17 in shipping. Things that I needed for the holidays (sheets) and  2 things I wanted. Well. I guess I did need the blackberry pants to go with my blackberry sweater and shirt. Then I thought of all the things on my wish list the port turtleneck was a basic that I would get a lot of use out of. There are dozens of items on my wish list that I need more than a $3 incentive to buy. So it's a good day in Linealand.

Frequent Contributor

Yep!  The free shipping "forced" me too!  (And ebates was 3%)  I got the paradise red whisper knit tunic, and the scarf....  I had to do it!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I bought jewelry for Christmas presents.and saved $$$$$. I’m almost finished, but not totally. Still looking for good deals.

Trusted Contributor

I bought 2 scarves in winter white for Christmas presents and a winter white WK turtleneck for myself. Between free shipping and 3% from Ebates, how could I resist?