Trusted Contributor

Just received the floral , tropical maxi dress in the aqua; It is beyond gorgeous! I purchased the medium and it fit as if it was customer made for me. Absolutely beautiful. Oh, I am 5 from 4 in and I got the petite, excellent choice because it goes to my ankles. Very tempted on getting the green also.

i am new to Linea and I have become a fan! Love the three layer boho. I hope more solid colors are designed in the three layered skirt. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am waiting for the green in petite!  Glad you love the dress I have so much Linea coming my way.............

Trusted Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I am waiting for the green in petite!  Glad you love the dress I have so much Linea coming my way.............

Louis's clothes are so beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

I had a nice pile of goodies when I got home from work but the first bag I grabbed and opened was the green floral dress!  It is beautiful better in person, I am 5'5 ordered the petite xl and the length comes to my ankles which is perfect, lightweight but substantial, skims over the curves nicely too, love the v neck and the placement print on the front and back. Fabulous with my green carnival necklace too.

Trusted Contributor

Louis , please bring back the green in petite Medium.

Respected Contributor

@Calcgirl: I just took a look at the dress and you're right, it is gorgeous.  I've got to have it!!!Smiley Very Happy