Frequent Contributor

Fleece tights & trouser socks

The Black fleece tights and black trouser socks are posted.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fleece tights & trouser socks

@scoop wrote:

The Black fleece tights and black trouser socks are posted.

I’m just about to live link them on the Shows & List thread

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Thanks! I am going to try the trouser socks. I'll wait to hear reviews on the tights. I"ve had fleece tights before that were too thick. Has Louis "said" anything about them. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received my tights!

Edit, adding...they came in a box, instead of separate and wasteful packages. YAY, for that!  Someone in the warehouse ate protein for breakfast. 

Respected Contributor

That was fast. I got mine too, and now I ordered the fleece tights and socks and some for Christmas presents for my daughter before she takes mine!

Super Contributor

I had asked about the fleece tights because I didn't want to order if they wouldn't fit on a plus size lady like myself. I was hoping Louis would do a little Facebook preview like he has been doing with the jewelry but no response. I'm tired of paying shipping and tax charges. I also wonder about the trousers socks and how wide is the calf. Maybe I'll wait before ordering and take my chances.

Super Contributor

Thank you for posting this! I'm off to order the fleece tights and some trouser socks. I have been waiting for these. I love to wear skirts and dresses, but don't as often in the winter as i get chilled easily. This will help so much! 

Noe if we could get a fleece lined ponte pant for next winter...

Honored Contributor

I try to avoid black and since that the only color I think I will pass.  It does not get that cold in the PNW usually.

Esteemed Contributor

You just know these are one and done so I ordered 3 sets (including one a size up...because you never know!)

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS Thanks for posting. I'm ready to order the fleece tights. How is the fit? Do we need to go up a size? Down a size? Are they opaque? Is the fleece black? (I purchased fleece-lined socks from a different vendor a couple years ago that had a light color fleece as the lining, and I couldn't even get my foot in them because they were so tight.)