Honored Contributor

@rac71 wrote:

Already ordered earlier this week. I have never figured out how to access click here measurements via my tablet or phone.

Is it an I Pad or Tablet problem that hasn't been addressed yet by the social team here? If its that, go to the Suggestion Box forum here and ask how to access click here measurements or ask if they are 'working on it' to correct it for I Pad/tablet users.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Re: Fit of WK tank A237404

[ Edited ]

Re: fit, in my 1x size, the armholes are bigger than I would prefer, ordered an XL this time to compare. 

Re: click here measurement on iPad, I don't have a problem, clicking the link opens a pop up window, so maybe it's a setting on your browser?

Valued Contributor

@diamondscribe wrote:

I would like to jump in here. I'm the one who mentioned that, for me, the armholes are looser than some of the other tanks. I apologize if I created any confusion or concern about the fit. The sleeves will most likely be fine for the majority here.

Even for me the armholes do not show the bra. But, in my plus size, they are cut lower than other choices. The cut is probably not lower for most 3X LL, and may be perfect for most of them. Thus why many will join in here saying they have no problems with the fit. You probably won't either in your size.

I need to explain that I order a 3X for the fullness at the chest. Yet, I am shaped differently than the Q fit model for 3X. I happen to have smaller arms and shoulders, and way smaller thighs than what the Q has decided are the measurements that fit the mainstream shopper for size 3X. I take the thighs in 3" on most Q pants. I sometimes sew up the shoulder on a tank 3/4" to raise the armhole opening under the arm... and that's with me being 5'9". I don't intend to raise the shoulder on this tank because it is a knockout layered over other knits. The gray is especially chic over the white Kate blouse. If the sleeves were to fit as high and snug under the arm as I prefer in the middle of summer, I'd lose endless opportunity during the rest of the year. I like the heather gray so much that I have ordered another to raise the arms on that one. But, for 90% of LL, I don't think they will have a problem with the armholes.

Thank you for clarifying. I wear a large in Linea and an XL in many B&M stores to accommodate my bust. I find most commercial tanks and sleeveless blouses have deeply cut armholes, which is what I avoid.

A while back, I bought a knitting pattern book in the Curvy Knits series. It made many of the false assumptions you encountered. Not all women of fuller proportions need bigger armholes. Given that book's guidelines my armhole and sleeve sleeve would join mid-breast! My shoulders are closer to a medium, but I usually am fine with the large in fluid knits. And, at 4'11" my sleeve length is so much shorter. There is no such thing as a true one-size-fits-all.

Super Contributor

So I just tried mine on. I got it yesterday and tried the cardi right away- but figured the tank would be just fine. 

My thoughts (I am a 36DD and I bought the large)

The arm holes are a bit wonky. There is a bit of bubble but since it is a knit you can pull it down to eliminate that bubble. When I did my bra showed a tiny bit. I pulled it around a bit and got it to stay put and cover. It is a fit arm hole so it's not like it will be hanging open. 
I think you will be fine. 

All in all I think I should have ordered a medium especially in the cardigan. The cardigan is a bit long and large but it is going to be my go to fat day outfit. DH said he loved it. It's a beautiful color(raspberry which is more like a merlot) The arms are very long- good for folding up or pushing up I guess. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't received the cardi, but am so glad I sized down.

Valued Contributor

@javamt wrote:

So I just tried mine on. I got it yesterday and tried the cardi right away- but figured the tank would be just fine. 

My thoughts (I am a 36DD and I bought the large)

The arm holes are a bit wonky. There is a bit of bubble but since it is a knit you can pull it down to eliminate that bubble. When I did my bra showed a tiny bit. I pulled it around a bit and got it to stay put and cover. It is a fit arm hole so it's not like it will be hanging open. 
I think you will be fine. 

All in all I think I should have ordered a medium especially in the cardigan. The cardigan is a bit long and large but it is going to be my go to fat day outfit. DH said he loved it. It's a beautiful color(raspberry which is more like a merlot) The arms are very long- good for folding up or pushing up I guess. 

Thanks for your input. The cardigan is a bit long on me as I'm under 5" but I wouldn't size down. The button placket fits me perfectly, no gaps or bulging between buttons. Then again, at 36J, I have a couple, or 5, cup sizes on you. (Man, I would love to be a DD naturally, haven't been that since my teens.) Makes a difference. If you really think sizing down will make a difference, you should exchange the pieces. What's more important, the shipping or feeling comfortable and pretty in the clothes so you'll wear them? Besides, paying return shipping yourself with the post office is cheaper and faster for returns. First-class & priority get sent & processed quicker than QVC return parcel post.

Valued Contributor

My tank came. It's a bit long for my 4'11" body (expected) but the armholes are perfect. No visible bra. Delighted.

Trusted Contributor

I received the tank in my usual size and it fit well, armholes perfect- 34a bust.  The color raspberry- best color ever.  Glad I have the cardigan on waitlist.