Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS  - thanks, unfortunately the item MIA is the scarlet blazer which is sold out in my size.  I will keep checking in case one pops back into inventory.  I've also called the post office and they are researching it.  I realize QVC isn't responsible for the delivery of their items, but it was just one more frustration on top of many that ARE created by QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Aghhhh, that's a shame. I hope a red blazer pops up for you @DecorDiva.

Not that's it's any consolation, but I've had alot, and I mean alot of problems with the PO and Q deliveries. Too many items have gone mia. I wish we still have a choice of carriers. I just wince when I see an expensive item or limited quantity, size or color item with that "92....." tracking number. SMH. 

Respected Contributor

My Linea whisper knit tunic finally shipped after 7 days "In Process". I sent 2 emails inquiring if there was an issue.  After the second email they shipped to me.  It will be here day after tomorrow.  This is not good for QVC just prior to holiday purchasing.  I hope they get them resolved.

Contributor

I share everyone's frustration.  I ordered an item on 10/23 and it sat in process, went to backorder, to in process again and just shipped on 11/4. The EDD is today, 11/6, and it's been sitting in TN for the last two days. J Jill and Chico's are looking better and better!

Respected Contributor

My 3 wk sweaters and cathedral top are still "in process" with an edd of 11/8. Unbelievable. If it was any other designer I'd  call it quits at shopping at QVC. The delays are unacceptable.

Honored Contributor

Update: as of today, out of the 6 items ordered on the 29th, only 1 item (1 Cathedral top) has shipped! The 3 WKs, 1 tank & 1 Cathedral top are still ‘in process’. For my inconvenience, I was given a credit of $10 to my account. 

C/S was unable to cancel, edit or nudge this along. An e mail was sent to the warehouse, plus some feedback about the delay was sent to whomever gets that. 

Louis said the WKs didn’t sell as well, & I know it sounds crazy, but it’s like QVC is putting their thumb on the scale.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Louis said the WKs didn’t sell as well.

@JustJazzmom  Does he mean this last time around or Whisper Knits just don't sell well compared to his other items?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Louis said the WKs didn’t sell as well.

@JustJazzmom  Does he mean this last time around or Whisper Knits just don't sell well compared to his other items?

I think he meant from this last time around. I wonder if the shipping delay might be throwing off the sale numbers. If they haven’t shipped, they essentially haven’t sold, right?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fed Up with QVC!

[ Edited ]

Ok my brooch arrived yesterday beautiful I might add I got the yellow but here's the thing, I ordered it on 11/1 and according to the tracking it initially shipped out on 11/3 delivered on 11/5-my order status and the email I received said it ws shipped on 11/5.

There seems to be a problem with QVC order status/tracking.

Regarding the WK not selling well last time something doesn't sound right. 

Honored Contributor

My three WK show shipped this morning but they are coming from PA so it will probably take at least another week before I get them in the PNW.