Trusted Contributor

Add me to that list of unsatisfied customers.  My 2 Linea pieces, from the 10/30 show, are still "in process".  I ordered the WK & Cathedral tops.

And to add to the frustration, I ordered A372054 Attitudes by Renee sweater.  I ordered the camo, they are sending me the "angel wings".  But it's "in process" and cannot be cancelled.  

And ... I'm still waiting for an item I ordered on 10/21 - shipped 10/31.  

Q's parent company really needs a crash course on customer service.

Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom  Oh, okay. Thanks. Smiley Happy

I'm a big fan of he Whisper Knits. Don't have near as many of most of you, but do like them greatly. Would hate to see them disappear, which is what I got the impression from one time when the host said it was "the only order of Whisper Knit for the year" around a month or so ago.

Trusted Contributor

I have complained ad nauseum about their shipping, but just in case anyone at QVC gives a flying fig about how their customers feel about their horrible shipping, I'm adding my complaints. My tulle skirt and Cathedral top are still In Process. I can't believe they have the nerve to "apologize" and it takes even more nerve to charge shipping and handling for this "service". 

Trusted Contributor

@crdlb wrote:

I have complained ad nauseum about their shipping, but just in case anyone at QVC gives a flying fig about how their customers feel about their horrible shipping, I'm adding my complaints. My tulle skirt and Cathedral top are still In Process. I can't believe they have the nerve to "apologize" and it takes even more nerve to charge shipping and handling for this "service". 

Amen! They have my money and I have zip. I'm not in the habit of paying for items I haven't received.  It's been a week in-process. Next, the shipping game begins.  They don't seem to mind, but I certainly do. Getting more irritated as each day goes by with no progress. As much as I love Linea, this is exhausting.

Esteemed Contributor

My Cathedral top (ordered as soon as it was available) was "in process" until this afternoon, but due to arrive tomorrow.  Now it says it is "backordered" -- not a happy camper.

Regular Contributor

After more than a week "in process," my tulle skirt went to backorder today. The cathedral top that I ordered remains "in process," with an ETA of Friday (it's Wednesday night). If not for Linea, I would be done with this company and if they can't deliver that ... au revoir.

Occasional Contributor

My cathedral top and WK sweater are still "in process" and were ordered on the 30th. I've called CS and have been told they can't do anything. They did charge my card--that's about it. So bad! 

Honored Contributor

@buddylou   I can sympathize with your frustration.  I order something and sometimes I actually forget that I ordered anything because it takes so long.  I have no idea why the top brass is not on top of the shipping problems and hire someone to get shipping together.  I have ordered less this year because of shipping.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Add me to the list!  My Linea was ordered the 30th and nothing arrived yet. I have a Logo piece that was ordered the 29th and it's  " in process" as well. Q sent out Thanksgiving cards. If they think that gesture will make up for poor service, they are sadly mistaken.  The Q should have taken the money spent on those cards and hired more people for the shipping dept. I can see my days at the Q are numbered.  So darned frustrating!

Frequent Contributor

Whisper knit and tulle skirt from 10/30; EDD yesterday; nothing. If I didn't want the whisper knit so badly, I'd just send it all back unopened. 

And the "sometime by Christmas" response is unacceptable, as the holiday season is NOW. In the world of traveling families, etc, I know I bring holiday gifts with me at Thanksgiving for family members I won't see for Christmas/Chanukah. Like so many, I've decided to do NO holiday shopping at the Q. No gifts, no "gourmet" food items, etc. Do not need the stress. 

E-mail the QVC Social Team (I have more luck there than Customer Service: social.team@qvc.com) and at a minimum, ask for your shipping and handling costs to be refunded.