Valued Contributor

If I could purchase Linea anywhere else, I would never, absolutely never order anything else from QVC. There shipping practices are totally ridiculous! We get a letter of apology and then 3 days later our things are still in process!  They continue to add new products to the line when we can’t even get items we ordered 10 to 12 days ago. Our items are again laying “In Process”. 

Trusted Contributor

Raising my hand here!  To add insult to injury, after receiving the suede trench and two blazers, I decided to order another trench and a blazer.  Recieved the trench, but not the blazer.  Post office says they delivered it 4 days ago.  QVC says I have to wait until the 8th.  Then they will send another (sold out now, of course) or refund my money.  Shopping here is getting so impossible.  QVC is lucky they have such devoted Linea fans.

Honored Contributor

I'm beginning to wonder if there is a theft ring working out of their warehouses. How can the status of purchases change from in process to back order. Either the product is there or not.

Honored Contributor

@buddylouSearch online - there are other places to purchase his clothing.  Even the Walmart site shows some. 

Super Contributor

The tulle skirts I ordered October 30th have not shipped yet.  Getting a little nervous about this one.  Shipping is so inconsistent.  Sometimes I receive my order quickly - few days.  I ordered some Linea jewelry and a tank on sale and they arrived the same week I placed my order.  This is the same shipping experience with other brands I order.  Actually, I feel sorry for the customer service reps.  They have no control to fix the problem but take the brunt of angry customers. Poor delivery performance is annoying but not the end of the earth for me.  I have patience to wait for the things I want.  Saying that, I will not buy any Christmas gifts from the Q after thanksgiving.  Their loss.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@buddylouSearch online - there are other places to purchase his clothing.  Even the Walmart site shows some. 

I laughed when I read your comment.  Then I checked.  OMG.  How did that happen?  I'm not so sure how to feel about that.  Makes my treasured pieces not feel so special anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini @Pook 

Phoenix Trading Co. (PTC) is a big ebay seller of Linea. They've been selling on Walmart for awhile now. I've purchased Linea from their ebay site. It looks like they may be cross listing items on both sites but I honestly haven't confirmed this. I've seen them on Amazon too. They buy pallets of returns, closeouts etc from the Q, HSN and many other retailers for resale. I am not familiar with the other vendor, Matrix Solutions, that is on the WM site. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

Raising my hand here!  To add insult to injury, after receiving the suede trench and two blazers, I decided to order another trench and a blazer.  Recieved the trench, but not the blazer.  Post office says they delivered it 4 days ago.  QVC says I have to wait until the 8th.  Then they will send another (sold out now, of course) or refund my money.  Shopping here is getting so impossible.  QVC is lucky they have such devoted Linea fans.

@DecorDiva 

I been told I had to wait when a delivered item didn't show up. I spoke with a second rep who immediately shipped a replacement. Try calling back, especially since availability in size and color may sell out from under you during this wait. Another option is to put your size/color on checkhold until the 8th. That way you're likely assured it'll be there for you. HTH. 

Honored Contributor

What I am finding frustrating about this is that I am unable to cancel the order.  These are not items I cannot live without.  I ordered the WK sweaters try to support getting more WK items and I ordered the pants because they had a 32 inch inseam which is the minimum for me to wear flats with.