Respected Contributor

Did we know this? Louis just mentioned it.  The new multi colored bead necklace set that is posted will coordinate with the colors of the Big Deal!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

Did we know this? Louis just mentioned it.  The new multi colored bead necklace set that is posted will coordinate with the colors of the Big Deal!

No, no we did not! So excited to hear this wonderful news.  Now, wondering what it could be?

Respected Contributor

Re: February Big Deal!!!

[ Edited ]

Well, since it has a coordinated necklace in 3 colors, I suspect it is a print top of some sort! Right? He wouldn't be doing a necklace to coordinate with pants--so it's a top.

Trusted Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

Well, since it has a coordinated necklace in 3 colors, I suspect it is a print top of some sort! Right? He wouldn't be doing a necklace to coordinate with pants--so it's a top.

Very astute young lady! I'm betting on a top, too.

Respected Contributor

Re: February Big Deal!!!

[ Edited ]

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@Maxine49 wrote:

Very astute young lady! I'm betting on a top, too.

Make that "old" lady......LOL!

The last time he did a multi color bead necklace like that it went with the flower print LS blouses. Since he is into "Flower Power" this year, I think its another floral. I bet there will be solid colored bottoms to coordinate, as well--in blue, mint and pink---just a hunch. We'll soon find out......

Respected Contributor

Such fun at the beginning of a new Louis season.  Fun posting on these boards discussing Louis's clothing etc.

Respected Contributor

Maybe a dress for spring.

Contributor

I noticed that the colored fish also share some the same colors, so I wonder whatever it is, also inspired those colors of the fish.

Respected Contributor

@lavendar wrote:

Maybe a dress for spring.

Could be. Whatever it is, it's in a print, I believe, and the necklaces coordinate with the colors---Blue, Mint and Pink!  I asked Louis for some hints on his Blog, but he would not budge. I know it's too soon to reveal.  Maybe when it is closer to Feb 26-27, he'll give us a sneak peek.