Contributor

Faux suede pants posted.Ruffle skirt and cardigan, too!

Faux suede in Regular and Petite in navy, black, and alabaster are ready for ordering.

Ruffle skirt and cardigan in Midnight navy and black moss crepe. 

Super Contributor

Re: Faux suede pants posted.Ruffle skirt and cardigan, too!

I did see on FB that she has several new things coming on the 21st.  ..and beyond.  

Super Contributor

Thanks @jeancp !  I have been waiting for these slim faux suede pants!  I have the dark forest green from last time, but I missed out on the black as they sold out so quickly.  I buy everything that Louis does in this fabric as it is one of my favorite!  So soft and comfy.  Very high quality, as usual.

I want to see the ruffle cardigan and skirt modeled or in one of Louis' videos.  The pictures are so hard to tell, especially with the darker colors.  I love that fabric and have always loved Louis' other ruffle designs.  He always designs clothing in such a feminine, elegant way.

Esteemed Contributor

So glad you posted this @jeancp.   I didn't want to miss out on the navy petite.  I have all the colors of last year's faux suede pants and I love them.

Respected Contributor

For those who have both the suede and ponte slim pants, did you order the same size in both?  The relaxed waist size seems to be an inch smaller on the suede pants but the hip measurements are the same.

Super Contributor

@Linmo I have both of these pants and I would say that the faux suede pant definitely has more stretch than the Ponte slim pant, so maybe that is why the waist size is coming in a bit smaller.  I actually didn't notice at all.  Both pants fit me well in my usual Linea pant size.  Hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

@Linmo 

I ordered the same size for both faux suede and ponte slim pants.  I was able to purchase faux suede last time Louis offered.  I purchased same size and they fit beautifully.

Respected Contributor

I just received two new colors of these pants -- navy and alabaster. I was sad while I was trying them on.  His quality is so awesome.  I can't believe they are letting this man go. 🥲  

Respected Contributor

I ordered the black faux suede pants during free shipping weekend and they arrived today.  I couldn't believe how well they fit and look great!!