Super Contributor
I'm interested in what navy tops and pants go with the Faux de Chine Navy: (A288389)  Faux de Chine pleated skirt and (A288388) Faux de Chine 3/4 Sleeve Blouse. I have so many different navy tops and bottoms and would buy this set, especially  the skirt if I knew what in my closet was a match. Thank you in advance. The Linea Ladies to the rescue. 

Respected Contributor

Vickybliss, I plan on wearing it as a set and separately with a zillion other things I own, but I'm not trying to match it back to other navy things. If I should come across something that matches I'll let you know. The skirt is fabulous with so many things I have, and it's so light and comfortabe. For that alone it's worth having.

Valued Contributor

I only have the top. It's great with white, khaki or gray. I also wear it open as a jacket. It's a great item.

Super Contributor

@Berlybaby wrote:

I only have the top. It's great with white, khaki or gray. I also wear it open as a jacket. It's a great item.

Thank you, Berlybaby. Does any of the other Linea navy to go with this top? 

Valued Contributor

Sorry Vicky I haven't tried sinc e I like the contrast.

Respected Contributor

Re: Faux de Chine Navy?

[ Edited ]

@vickybliss

I have both the top & skirt in navy (& adobe) and plenty of Linea navy pants (moss crepe, WK) & skirts (WK, feather jersey, moss crepe), but there's no match. I will wear the navy skirt separately more often than the top--with solid and striped t-shirts, cotton sweaters & even with the sleeveless Kate shirt, gauze sleeveless tunic. When the weather gets cooler, I'll pair it with WK navy, ivory, red, taupe, white, alabaster, charcoal grey t-neck, v-neck, jewel-neck, cardigan sweaters. I see this as a year round basic.

Super Contributor

GraceCO wrote: I have both the top & skirt in navy (& adobe) and plenty of Linea navy pants (moss crepe, WK) & skirts (WK, feather jersey, moss crepe), but there's no match. I will wear the navy skirt separately more often than the top--with solid and striped t-shirts, cotton sweaters & even with the sleeveless Kate shirt, . When the weather gets cooler, I'll pair it with WK navy, ivory, red, taupe, white, alabaster, charcoal grey t-neck, v-neck, jewel-neck, cardigan sweaters. I see this as a year round basic.

Thank you so much GraceCo. You mentioned the crepe gauze sleeveless tunic, I assume you were referring to one of the contrasting colors such as pink, rather than navy. I would like to try the skirt, but seems if I want a column of navy I need to get the Faux de Chine top as well. I appreciate the answers you all have given.

Respected Contributor

Re: Faux de Chine Navy?

[ Edited ]

@vickybliss wrote:

GraceCO wrote: I have both the top & skirt in navy (& adobe) and plenty of Linea navy pants (moss crepe, WK) & skirts (WK, feather jersey, moss crepe), but there's no match. I will wear the navy skirt separately more often than the top--with solid and striped t-shirts, cotton sweaters & even with the sleeveless Kate shirt, . When the weather gets cooler, I'll pair it with WK navy, ivory, red, taupe, white, alabaster, charcoal grey t-neck, v-neck, jewel-neck, cardigan sweaters. I see this as a year round basic.

Thank you so much GraceCo. You mentioned the crepe gauze sleeveless tunic, I assume you were referring to one of the contrasting colors such as pink, rather than navy. I would like to try the skirt, but seems if I want a column of navy I need to get the Faux de Chine top as well. I appreciate the answers you all have given.

@vickybliss

I think the navy sleeveless tunic works with the navy skirt, because of the top's chiffon bottom, which creates a visual break. The overall effect is tonal. (The other colors work too--alabaster, pink, white, robin's egg blue...) I also think you could pair the navy top with the navy WK skirt.

Super Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

I think the navy sleeveless tunic works with the navy skirt, because of the top's chiffon bottom, which creates a visual break. The overall effect is tonal. (The other colors work too--alabaster, pink, white, robin's egg blue...) I also think you could pair the navy top with the navy WK skirt.

Thank you so much.