Respected Contributor

Re: Faux Suede Trench Big Deal Posted!

There are 600 left in the Espresso!

Honored Contributor

@Seka wrote:

There are 600 left in the Espresso!

I compared the measurements of the original trench to the Big Deal one & they are the same. I ordered the espresso in size 10.

The original trench is A267875. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom , is 10 your normal Linea size, as in the long leather jacket and long trench from last year?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Justice4all wrote:

@JustJazzmom , is 10 your normal Linea size, as in the long leather jacket and long trench from last year?  

I didn’t order those 2 coats. I was a 12 in the Jac blazer & the plaid blazer. I just tried on the coat in my closet & there is enough room for a WK type top or a blouse or those L/S poly/spandex print top Louis has.

My main concern is always the crossback set in sleeve measurements. So what might fit as a 10 might be a 12 in another style. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@crazycockermom 

Thanks! I wish you could see this and other vintage Linea in person. You'd just flip over the sheer beauty and amazing fabrics. I also picked up a vintage Linea silk charmeuse animal print shirt that is just beautiful. The scale of the print is larger than it appeared, but I can make it work. You betcha! It a total classic. I like animal prints so it'll be a staple in my wardrobe. I can pair it with jeans or sequins.

I was rooting around my closet, investigating some potential pairings and had to stop and pet my faux suede ankle pants, lol. Looking forward to tonight's show, which is starting NOW! Enjoy ♡♡♡.

The animal print shirt sounds divine!!  I know I missed out on so many wonderful Linea pieces before I discovered him.   But I’m not even going to start searching for vintage Linea. 

Was a great show!  I had put all four colors on check hold.  Think I’m going to go with the vino and go to bed.  But I do love all the colors.  I compared my Linea olive anorak to the recent loden moss crepe blazer and the greens are similar enough that I just couldn’t justify getting the loden trench.  Still loving the espresso too but no can do both.   Too many vet bills lately!

Good night!

Frequent Contributor

I love this trench! Ordered the black and espresso. I ordered up because I think the arm measurement is small and that will make the coat pull across the shoulders and back. I found the plaid blazer to run skimpy in this area so I was worried. I just noticed that my trenches, ordered right after 9 last night, went to backorder. I cancelled them and reordered because I've noticed that they tend to delay shipping orders made early in the process. Sad but true.
Honored Contributor

@Kroppie wrote:
I love this trench! Ordered the black and espresso. I ordered up because I think the arm measurement is small and that will make the coat pull across the shoulders and back. I found the plaid blazer to run skimpy in this area so I was worried. I just noticed that my trenches, ordered right after 9 last night, went to backorder. I cancelled them and reordered because I've noticed that they tend to delay shipping orders made early in the process. Sad but true.

@Kroppie , I'm glad you posted! I ordered mine BEFORE 9pm in the espresso and it went to backorder! 😤 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same here. I ordered mine in espresso late afternoon yesterday. My trench has gone from "in process" to "back order". Why?

Honored Contributor

My espresso is on backorder & was ordered during the show.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched QVC for quite some time. How much weight has Leah lost? Wow, she looks fierce.

Anyway, I ordered the brown and the red. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat