Respected Contributor

Re: Faux Suede Trench Big Deal Posted!

The vino is beautiful.

Thanks, @Seka 

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Seka.

Loden for me.

Seka, can you post something under "Today's Special Value," too?

Contributor

Hi,

l want to order the trench in the petite but I can't find the item number.  Can you help me?  In Louis' blog the number he used is for the faux pants from last year.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

So many sizes gone already at 11:19 am. Is it coming up tonight? How is that possible? Has it been presented?

Honored Contributor

iMW,

Are you looking at A370421?  On my PC, everything is still available.

Respected Contributor

Love Linea there aren't any petites being offered.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have bought last year's long leather jacket and trench coat in size 8.  This coat's measurements are smaller.  Should I order 8 or size up? Has Louis said to stick with your usual size?

Super Contributor

Thanks @Seka , you are always on the ball!  I waited for the first presentation to make my color choice.  I usually ALWAYS choose a practical, neutral color for a coat, but have decided to go for the stunning vino.  I’m inching toward 50 and need to be adventurous, lol!  Love the touch of raspberry in the wine instead of a bit of brown in it.  Just so beautiful!  My first adventure into color in a coat was with Louis’ wool blend pea coat that I got in the teal type color.  I wear it with a soft gray scarf and it’s just lovely as the color does a lot more for my pale face in the colder weather than black or brown.  I thought Pat looked great in the vino.

I usually wear a 4, but sometimes have to go up to a 6 for room in the shoulders.  With that in mind, I will try the 6.  So excited for the show tonight!  I am wondering when the new (and ONLY....grrrr) whisper knit sweaters will be posted?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

This coat is one of Louis' once in a lifetime forever classics! (Like the other trenches, the tuxedo jacket, the sequined pants and I'm sure you can think of more!) The black is, of course, perfection.  So far, the different images of the Loden have looked anywhere from olive to tan-ish. I've ordered it and am hoping I'll like it when I get it.

Well, Louis has done it again! Bravo, Louis!