Respected Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Faux Suede Trench Big Deal Posted!

Thanks Seka,  Just orderd the Loden and Black !  

Respected Contributor

Very nice!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @Seka .  Just ordered the loden and black.

Occasional Contributor

Please help with sizing.  Have never ordered trench so don't know how sizes run.  I'm 38c & am typically between 10 & 12, 5' 1".  Should I get the 10 or 12?  In Linea leather/sweater jackets I wear a 10.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Seka  Thanks for the heads up.  Usually I'm all over the black, but the colors are stunning.  The loden looks like a natural.  I was concerned about the hand on a faux suede, but they look so soft....just like the real deal.  For me, black and a color probably the loden.

Honored Contributor

@Ladycrow   I would consider the weight of the clothes you are most likely to wear under the trench.  If thinner light weight clothing, then go with the 10.  If chunky sweaters, I'd purchase the 12.  Enjoy your new coat!

Respected Contributor

This is lovely, but I wish it were a bit longer.  I usually wear skirts and I want a trench that comes to my knees.  I don't like the look of the skirt being seen sticking out from the trench. 

Respected Contributor

I am between sizes and got the blazers in a 2. However, I’m going to get a 4 in this. It’s a coat so I don’t want it as fitted, want a little more wiggle room, although I don’t really anticipate wearing anything heavy under it.

I just have to decide on a color! They are all so rich and yummy looking.

Love the vino but I’m afraid it’s not neutral enough. And I have enough black.

So loden or espresso. Anyone think it’s silly to have this loden trench and the olive faux suede anorak? I’m in Florida so don’t wear them a whole a lot.
Respected Contributor

I don't think it's silly. One has black and this is solid. I'm getting it in Loden to wear over my Moss plaid blazer. I'm aslo ordering one size up to be able to layer.