Respected Contributor

@Linmo  Please let me know when you get them and what you think!  I agree the reviews are all great on the jacket and I will probably cave (maybe if they do another free shipping day sometime soon...).  They changed the video so I couldn't see it on Leah!

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf I received the black faux suede jacket today, still waiting on the pants.  The jacket is amazing!  It's lightweight and soft and really is flattering on the body.  I can see it being worn casually as well as dressed up.  A loden one popped up in my size a few days ago and I ordered that color as well.  

Trusted Contributor

I have it in Black and Loden.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@sueinsf I received the black faux suede jacket today, still waiting on the pants.  The jacket is amazing!  It's lightweight and soft and really is flattering on the body.  I can see it being worn casually as well as dressed up.  A loden one popped up in my size a few days ago and I ordered that color as well.  

Thanks @Linmo.  If the jacket looks as good on me as the pants I'll be pleased.  I just hope it doesn't sit too long in my closet since I have no where to wear it!  Haven't pulled the plug yet but probaby will soon.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Exactly!  Spectacular jacket.  I have three.....

Respected Contributor

Re: SRe: Faux Suede Jacket

[ Edited ]

I just unwrapped the faux suede jacket in BUTTERCREAM.  It is exquisite!  The fabric, the style, and the workmanship simply are amazing. 

So far, I have tried coordinating it with pieces I have in the following colors: olives, black, grey, navy, and dark forest green (my favorite).  They all work.

I was so pleased with the Buttercream that I went ahead and ordered the same jacket in Black.  

The jacket is so flattering and looks like it cost so much more than what I paid for it.  You just cannot beat Louis' quality!

In case you are sitting on the fence about this one, I don't think you will be sorry that you purchased this beautiful jacket.  Remember that there won't be any more after the current QVC stock is gone.

I'm going to leave a glowing review right now.

Honored Contributor

That jacket looks great beneath Jac's Garden blouse. I have the buttercream ponte pants. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor
I love the buttercream! It’s so yummy! I also have the black. Would like the loden too but it’s gone in my size. At least I got the loden trench.
Respected Contributor

OK, you talked me into it! I have the Black and the Pink already. I picked up the Buttercream ponte pants as well!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel