Respected Contributor

Re: Fantasy Fish Delivery Delayed

WOOHOO!  My green fish shipped!  So excited to get this. 

Regular Contributor

I received my white fish yesterday and I LOVE it!!  Can't wait to wear it!

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Respected Contributor

@Wild Rose wrote:

My order arrived today. I placed the order the same day they were posted.  I got the red, white, and blue -- and love them all!  I'll have lots of opportunities to wear them based on the colors in my wardrobe.  I held off on the green and yellow, as those are not typical color choices for me...but if I see them posted as-is down the road, I wouldn't be surprised if I decided to pick them up!   Never can pass up a bargain! haha

But inquiring minds want to know, @Wild Rose, which "one" do you like the best? Per my posts above, I ordered the white fish on 1/31 and still have not received it.😫 I'm so tempted by the other ones but just don't know having not seen any of them yet.  

Frequent Contributor

It's hard to say @pupwhipped which one I like best!  Red is really my favorite color, but I wear a lot of black.  (I have the black fish!)  I don't wear blue that often, but I have really liked Louis's sapphire items this season.  I picked up the ruffle blouse in red and blue, and may go back for the black!  All three of my choices look great with the blouses!  I'll just say that I think the white fish is just begging to be paired with one of the other colors!  haha

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wild Rose, thanks so much. Now you got me running over and taking a gander at those blouses. Ha! They are very pretty! Red is my favorite color, too, but the blue fish looks to be such a nice shade. I think the only reason I ordered the white is because it's just not something you see very often. My fish won't be delivered till tomorrow or the next day, and Louis said he will present the item in his 10:00 a.m. show tomorrow. They probably will sell out so I feel like if I want another color I better reel it in today. Decisions...decisions. 

Thanks again!!! 

Trusted Contributor

okay....you got me!  All this talk about a possible sellout on tomorrow’s show pushed me off the fence.  Now I own the white fish in addition to the red that already arrived! I love these fish...such fun!

Respected Contributor

@2zbeach wrote:

okay....you got me!  All this talk about a possible sellout on tomorrow’s show pushed me off the fence.  Now I own the white fish in addition to the red that already arrived! I love these fish...such fun!

@2zbeach, no, NO I didn't mean to push anybody of any fences. LOL! I just saw that Louis said it was on the schedule to be presented today in his show, 2/11. I don't think they will all sell out, but I just figured if my heart was gonna be broken if I didn't get a particular color then I better get serious about it before 10:00. I'm torn between the red and the blue as an addition to my white fish.

I have a prediction...one of these days my husband is going to divorce me and ALL my fishies! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!   

Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped

It’s ok.  It really didn’t require much of a push!  I was ready to jump in anyway.  I am close to having a school of them,too.  Enjoy your fishies!  

Honored Contributor

received my two fish today!

love them and may have to get more at a later date.

really wish he would do his "school of fish" necklaces again with these colored fish.

picked up the white and the red. since someone mentioned having an eye that fell off of the fish, i made sure that the jeweled eyes were in there securely.

my only problem was that we were having some freezing rain today and the mailman left half of the packages hanging out of my mailbox. one of the packages was half soaked.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein