Super Contributor

I just received my Linea hot pink blazer today and it is gorgeous and the fit is perfect. I have a black turtleneck on with black pants and that pink just pops. IIf you like hot pink you need to get this blazer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fabulous hot pink blazer

@fresh kitty   How long will it be until you find a place to wear it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@fresh kitty  sounds beautiful. Think I would dress up, sit in front of the mirror and enjoy how great I look.  You bought it for you so wear it for you Woman Wink

Super Contributor

That's funny Kachina but in Wisconsin with the covid surging and 48 people die in one day I will dress up in my house or take a drive in the country anything to keep my sanity with all the nastiness going on in the US. Can't wait to go to Chicago and have a wonderful dinner and shopping trip. But I love that blazer! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fresh kitty what did you get?  Hot pink and Linea gets my attention.  Haven't seen it.  Did a quick search and came up with this:

a351115_848.102.jpeg

Is this it?  It is gorgeous and you would be extremely fortunate!!!!  If not, could I have the number?  This one is sold out except for size 4, which I am not...Smiley Frustrated

Super Contributor

It's linea A343162 vivid pink it's not pictured yet but louis posted some for us look where it says navy and pink blazers.

Respected Contributor

E99092C6-5A82-4631-B1D8-242D09933D87.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I'd wear it with black leather leggings and boots. I had a pink leather jacket that I gave to one of my nieces. She looks great in it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @fresh kitty and @Seka for posting the number and pictures.  I didn't see the presentation, and this item is like a secret. When I just search for Linea, it doesn't come up!  I wouldn't have known about it if you hadn't posted.

I think this has been the best Linea LDO collection ever.  I hope they don't take the line away. QVC oesn't carry any line that comes close to his.