Respected Contributor

FYI from Louis regarding Trench....

[ Edited ]

Am trying not to buy the Black.....ordered the Loden yesterday.

73CACFD5-D376-42E6-B952-DC5126342E7E.jpeg

………..If you missed out on the BIG DEAL TRENCH yesterday the price is being held for one more day! Some of you rushed shipping and have received it already….and LOVE it……This is a very special piece…………..don’t let it slip through your fingers…..The Espresso is already gone…….VINO, LODEN and BLACK are still avail in certain sizes……..What a fabulous Christmas present this will be. I already have mine for very special gifts for very special people!…………………….enjoy…………………….much Love…………………………….Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: FYI from Louis regarding Trench....

Thank you @Seka. I ordered the espresso and am also trying not to order the black. 

Respected Contributor

I’m the oddball. I ordered the vino and am trying not to order any of the others.
Esteemed Contributor

I saw that ... ordered the expresso yesterday ... came back and got the black today.   Who doesn't need another black coat?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trench intervention needed on Aisle 6.  Smiley Happy  Loden and chocolate yesterday. Black today.  If I didn't already have one of the short jackets in faux suede, I might not be wanting more than one of the trench.  I absolutely love that short jacket (the anorak-like one).  It is a very substantial weight and I wore it so much last year.

Valued Contributor

I ordered Vino and expresso and also trying not to order black.  I see Black would be great for special dress up occasions.  But I have the black trench from last year, the black reversable "fur" from a few years ago and A Dennis Basso "fur", so really, do I need one?  

Trusted Contributor

@KKWA wrote:

I ordered Vino and expresso and also trying not to order black.  I see Black would be great for special dress up occasions.  But I have the black trench from last year, the black reversable "fur" from a few years ago and A Dennis Basso "fur", so really, do I need one?  

@KKWA  -  this is the wrong place to ask that question!!!  😀