Trusted Contributor

Re: FYI Green patina fish posted

@vickybliss

What sale price?  Help!  Lol

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I missed using ebates and didn't know about the sale price.  That said, not that I am rolling in money, lol, I'm okay with how the order went. 

At this point, I just want the order to go forward without a hitch.  I'm hoping they are keeping track of the orders and I don't hear any - sorry it's back ordered - nonsense.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I missed using ebates and didn't know about the sale price.  That said, not that I am rolling in money, lol, I'm okay with how the order went. 

At this point, I just want the order to go forward without a hitch.  I'm hoping they are keeping track of the orders and I don't hear any - sorry it's back ordered - nonsense.

@Bird mama

Yeah, no kiddin, I'm right there with ya!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cancun08 wrote:

@vickybliss

What sale price?  Help!  Lol

Since the Etruscan set was on sale within the last 30 days, so QVC will honor the price of $53.04. If you alreay order, you can ask them to adjust the $59 price. That is nearly $6 in savings. The fish has the reduced price of $45.48, which is $4.52 savings off $50 August price. If we bought both we have extra $10 toward maybe a wk dress?

And yes don't forget the ez pays

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to @cafemocha4me for posting that the green patina pieces are in, and to @vickybliss for letting us know about the sale price and EZ pays.  I just ordered the fish and the Etruscan set and I'm SUCH a happy camper!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@cafemocha4me

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up both pieces  last night.

I wonder how long these will last?

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama

Oy!  Here we go!  I called cs to get a price adjustment on the necklace set.  Guess what?  There's no order in their system for me!  I double checked my acct. status & sure enough, there's nothing there.  I know that I placed it because my EDD was 10/20 and I absolutely remember that.  Better double check your status. Btw, I did get the price adjusted.....well, maybe.

Super Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@cafemocha4me

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up both pieces  last night.

I wonder how long these will last?

Let's start a timeline. @cafemocha4me posted Saturday, October 14 at 4:19 pm that they were available.  So lets use 4:15 pm to start the clock ticking.

How fast to the seedbead necklace sell out? The first tme was just a matter of hours, but the second order was longer. I think (not sure) they arrived on a Monday and the last color sold out on Louis show on Friday (four days?).

Regular Contributor

I called customer service and the rep said the price could not be adjusted on the beads. I was calling to place the order at the same time as the price request. She said sorry our prices do change. That leaves me with a bad feeling. Now I'm so-so whether it want it at all. When I think of how much has  been spent in the last few months, this modest request should not have been a blink. One bead set for someone else!

Respected Contributor

@Pecan Sandie wrote:

I called customer service and the rep said the price could not be adjusted on the beads. I was calling to place the order at the same time as the price request. She said sorry our prices do change. That leaves me with a bad feeling. Now I'm so-so whether it want it at all. When I think of how much has  been spent in the last few months, this modest request should not have been a blink. One bead set for someone else!

@Pecan Sandie Call back and ask again - it will be a different CS Rep - I have found they are not consistent with their responses to the same questions/requests.