Respected Contributor

FREE Shipping on Linea Jewellery!

Just noticed that there’s Free Shipping on Linea Jewellery - including the Pineapple Pendant!

Honored Contributor

Re: FREE Shipping on Linea Jewellery!

Isn't that wonderful? A few days ago I purchased EIGHT of his pieces, some I wasn't planning to do......yet.....but because of the free shipping, I did.

The first one is due today...the Green Patina Link/Ring necklace to go with the new ombre top he showed it with on his blog. The rest are still siting back East somewhere. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Just received the Green Patina Link/Ring necklace. L-O-V-E   I-T! So happy you all helped me locate it under the different name of "link" instead of "ring" like Louis refers to it. It will be perfect with the outfits coming soon.

One necklace down; seven to go (or should I say "come"?)!

This is truly Christmas in July. Heart

Respected Contributor

Glad you love the necklace. It's very unique.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

World Traveler,

I have been hungrily eyeing this necklace for quite a while but have stopped short of buying it because I am concerned the rings might be too large for me to carry off successfully.

Having lost 2" from my height of 5' 4", I am now truly on the short side.  Also, I have put on weight lately, so I am not slim. 

What do you think?  Do not worry.  Others do not make up my mind for me; I simply consider what I've been told and make my own decision.

...and yes, I do feel your joy.  Happy for you!

Honored Contributor

@golding76 My personal opinion is that you would be able to carry it off successfully.

Although Louis' photo makes the necklace look heavy (at least to me it does), it is truly a light, thin necklace. I even unhooked it and wrapped it around my neck twice, which with my neck gives it a loose chocker look. Very flexible necklace that drapes easily; not stiff.

The largest ring/link is 2-1/2 inches long and 1-3/4 inches wide.

I'm 5 feet, 1/2-3/4 inches tall and it hangs just right on me. I could have lowered it another few inches with the extender, but I like how it hits me right at the bustline.

Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

Definitely helpful thoughts, WT!  Thank you.  I will get it now, I am certain. 

What do you like best about it?

Honored Contributor

@golding76 The Green Petina has the detail design, which is different from anything else I have. It also comes in black, gold, etc., but there is something about the design of this one, paired with the ombre top Louis highlighted it with that just made me want to duplicate it. And yes, I also go the nugget necklace he had with the Green Petina. 

I am going to look M-A-R-V-E-L-O-U-S! Smiley LOL