Super Contributor

Free shipping  Sunday January 24th

This is overwhelming, so many sales and free shipping.

I got the plum and pine green tanks to start, and off I go

Esteemed Contributor

But my wish list prices went up! So I'm not ordering!

Honored Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING NOW

[ Edited ]

It seems that many of the items under $30 (my price point for tops) are on "waitlist."  The one item I was interested in got very poor reviews.  Free shipping is not an incentive to me if the items aren't what I truly want.

Honored Contributor

I just placed an order yesterday. Free shipping would be a savings of $10.50. I've been trying to call, but I get a recording that basically says "unusually high call volume " and personal phone CS is not available. I tried to place another order for the same items and the S&H shows up. Any advice?  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom Yes! Please send an email to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and tell them what you posted here, with your name and account info.

They are EXCELLENT at responding and I've read many posts from satisfied Q shoppers in situations like this!

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I just placed an order yesterday. Free shipping would be a savings of $10.50. I've been trying to call, but I get a recording that basically says "unusually high call volume " and personal phone CS is not available. I tried to place another order for the same items and the S&H shows up. Any advice?  Smiley Frustrated

The S&H shows when you place items in your cart but when you press the button to check out, the S&H goes away. 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids and @santorini - Thanks for your help!

@Love my grandkids - The Social Team has always helped me right away. I should have thought of them! 

@santorini - I thought I'd take care of it myself, and I really shouldn't have! I will remember your advice though! I placed another order because the earrings were all still in stock. And you were exactly right- the shipping showed up but went away. Then I went to cancel the other order, thought I did, but shortly after got an email saying it couldn't be cancelled. 

I emailed the Social Team!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom The earrings are coming from the vendor, so the vendor might be able to cancel the order.  I ordered a Linea necklace and canceled it to reorder with free shipping last week.  After I canceled, I got the email about having to contact the vendor.  It took them a couple of business days, but the order did get canceled.