Respected Contributor

FOUR New Items Posted on Q!

[ Edited ]

A282492  Linea Leisure by Louis Dell'Olio French Terry Pull-On Pants

A282496  Linea Leisure by Louis Dell'Olio French Terry Oversize Hoodie

A282511  Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Petite Super Ponte Straight Leg Pant - A285547 Petite 

A285546  Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Sweater

The Straight Leg Ponte Pant and WK Sweater are showing "Waitlist' - looks like  they have not loaded the inventory as yet.

Trusted Contributor

Re: FOUR New Items Posted on Q!

Thanks, Seka! I love crew necks so I'll get two or three if those. All the pants are much too short for me, and I already have the blue lace up hoodie.
Trusted Contributor

I might need to grab one of those oversize hoodie.  I had to return my blue lace-up hoodie because it was a little small (IMO) and didn't have much give.  I do like this new one almost the same color.  Yay!

Esteemed Contributor

I worry about the sleeve and body length of those new sweaters, but I'm going to order the red and give it a whirl. 

The pants are too short for me.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Thank you, Seka, for including the item numbers. So often they are left off of a post.  

Respected Contributor

All the pants are already on waitlist!

Fortunately the wk sweater is to short for my liking so will pass on it. Nothing else except possibly petite pants might be calling my name.

Thanks for posting the information.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kindaglitzy

They've yet to be loaded into the system. Not sold out. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I agree. The sweater looks short and I already knew the pants would definitely be too short for me. I'm not seeing anything else I want on this round so far. That's kind of a relief, actually Woman Wink

Frequent Contributor

I am worried about the new jewel neck sweater. The v neck is perfection for me. But this new sweater is said to be 3.5 inches wider on the sweep than the v neck! Other measurements are pretty much the same. I am long waisted and I am experiencing a drought with all this swing too high on my body. Help!
Valued Contributor

Well, I'm a bit dissapointed with the length of the sweater. I was hoping for a couple more inches in length. I would love a scarlet without a turtleneck. But, I'm sure excited about the petite ponte knit pants.