Frequent Contributor

Re: Eyelet Jacket? Your Thoughts?

I am a medium in Louis' tops and I ordered a 10.

Honored Contributor

I bought an XL and a L. (Navy and pink) the XL went right back. I might be able to wear a medium due to the fact that Louis cuts the style to drape according to the fabrics, so the hang right no matter what size you buy. (Unless you would want something to hug the body.) the cuffs are not tight.
Since only L was available in the georgette blouses, this is what I purchased knowing that the cami under would need alterations. On anything, straps usually need to be shorter because I have petite proportions. I need these items for a destination wedding. Am thrilled with the softness of the lace in these jackets, too! HTH
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Ordered the black in size 4. Really debated between that and a 6. I'm 5', 130lbs, 34D and I was able to button it. I could have worn it but felt that maybe the 6 would be better to be able to wear over sleeveless items as a jacket so figured I'd need the bit wider back. Sent it back and ordered the six. Hoping it arrives tomorrow as I'd like to wear it...buttoned up with a black cami underneath....with the Linea turquoise shorts on Friday. It is very soft and I plan to wash on gentle and hang to dry as many others have said.
Respected Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

I am in the minority, but I am wearing mine as a blouse, the white anyway. I have a uneven hem maxi skirt from Chicos that I plan on pairing with the white. The black I will wear with the black and topax maxi when I wear it next.

570143961_537_large.jpg

Linea by Louis DellOlio Eyelet Button Up Blouse

That  is going to be one fabulous outfit, my dear!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

I LOVE this blouse/jacket!  My waitlisted size ten in black finally shipped, and I couldn't be happier with it.  Ten is the smaller of my two possible sizes.

Mine buttons, but I will likely wear it more often as a jacket, especially over sleeveless dresses.  I have a vintage Linea black linen dress it is perfect with.  Also any number of crops and tanks.

My cuffs are snug but not so snug that I can't turn them up.  I like them both ways, up or down.

Valued Contributor

Thanks nj2

Honored Contributor

My apologies... when I replied about the Linea items I purchased (post #5) I was referring to the wrong jacket... the Lace jacket not the eyelet jacket.

http://www.qvc.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=linea+lace+jacket

Linea by Louis DellOlio Lace Jacket with Trim Detail - A223652

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~