Trusted Contributor

Re: Exuberant Review of New Linea WK V-Neck Sweater ( A366197)

I often order one size down in the ENR Whisper Knits but decided to stay with my normal size of Medium.  Fingers crossed that I will like the fit!  My Cranberry should be delivered tomorrow.  Can't wait!!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great review, @golding76 !!

I got my navy and scarlet red sweaters today and love everything about them Smiley Happy Gorgeous fit. The length is long enough for me at 5'9" and I'm in love with the neckline and the non-asymmetrical hem! Thinking about all the Linea jewelry I can showcase with this sweater. Classic, Whisper Knit perfection!

Honored Contributor

My original ETA was 11-6 now that has been changed to 11-13.  I guess I should be grateful they at least shipped.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Received the Whisper Knit in Scarlet Red yesterday and love, love, love it! Very happy with my choice. I love red on me in anything I wear, but it has to be a true red, what I call a Christmas red. This fit the bill. I'm pretty sure the Cranberry would not have looked at nice on me.

I ordered the medium and it fits true to size for me. If it was a scoop neck, square neck, etc., I probably wouldn't have ordered it, but the V-neck is so flattering on me.

Hope you all get yours soon!

Frequent Contributor

Beautiful sweater (I ordered scarlet). I vascilated between a large and extra large (many of my ENR's are larges, especially if they are NOT tunic length). Ordered the extra large, and the fit across the hips is fine, and as expected, a little big in the waist and bust and shoulders. Not big enough to return, just will wear it more casually. Not an issue with the sweater, an issue with my hips, lol!!! 

The perfect sweater for me would be halfway between the "swing" tunic sweaters, and a straight line tunic. Smiley LOL

Now, the tulle skirt, OMG gorgeous!!!

Super Contributor

I ordered the yellow as well as the new plaid jacket in yellow which I scored As Is. Of course I ordered it a day before free shipping and Ebates that suddenly went to 5%! Grrrrrr. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the reviews.  Smiley Happy I look forward to receiving mine.  This will be my first whisper knit sweater that isn't a cardigan.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@golding76   Do they run true to size or a little big? Sometimes I'm an XS & sometimes I'm an XXS in Linea tops.Trying to decide.Thanks.

For me, I feel like it's a little big. I ordered the XS, but the XXS might have been better. I also wish it was a little shorter. I was hoping to wear it with the scarlet blazer, but not sure now.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Trusted Contributor

I have all four and they are lovely.  The cranberry is my favorite, then the scarlet but all are beautiful.  I’m not usually drawn to yellow, but this pale yellow works with my blonde highlighted brown hair . I  like the deeper v and side slits.

I’m wearing them casually with jeans and under blazers.  They are so comfy on , but look  like classic elegance.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today for church, I wore the Navy with my Navy Whisper Knit skirt from last fall.  So slimming!  Quite chic, if I must say so myself.   

Also elongating me was the multi-cross necklace in hammered, burnished gold from many years ago.  I do not recall the name of the necklace, but it also came in silvertone (and, later, gunmetal -- I think) along with cross-shaped earrings..  It created a desirable vertical line on my Navy-clad self.  

I did not wear the earrings but, rather, my 14K gold hoops.