Respected Contributor

Etruscan Necklace J350131 Re-Order Posted!

All colours are available:

Green Patina

Copper Ox

Russian Gold

Silver Ox

Contributor

Re: Etruscan Necklace J350131 Re-Order Posted!

Thank you, Seka ... I've been wanting the green patina!

Esteemed Contributor

That's great news I brought the green patina necklace but need the bracelet so I hope that's a reorder as well.

I recently received the copper necklace and bracelet.

Beautiful sets.

Frequent Contributor

@Seka Thank you for posting this! I just got the silver ox. I'm so glad this was reordered.

Honored Contributor

@Seka wrote:

All colours are available:

Green Patina

Copper Ox

Russian Gold

Silver Ox

@Seka  Thank you!  I just ordered in the verdigris.  I'm curious to see it in person.

Honored Contributor

@Seka Thank you for posting this! I ordered the Russian gold!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

Huge Thanks to the posting that the green patina etruscan set is back ,missed the first go around just ordered it

Trusted Contributor

The fish necklace in the green patina looks amazing with the new caneel blue safari set. I imagine the green patina Etruscan set will be just as stunning! The caneel blue is really becoming a wonderful chameleon in color! It matches more than you think! 

Trusted Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

The fish necklace in the green patina looks amazing with the new caneel blue safari set. I imagine the green patina Etruscan set will be just as stunning! The caneel blue is really becoming a wonderful chameleon in color! It matches more than you think! 

Geez, stop enabling me! Smiley Happy  I just received the caneel blue set and now you've convinced me I need the green patina set. Can't wait to see it all together!

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Geez, stop enabling me! Smiley Happy  I just received the caneel blue set and now you've convinced me I need the green patina set. Can't wait to see it all together!

@anniebethsmom

Is the caneel blue leaning more green?

I have all those green patina pieces...the reverse problem as you! Now, I may need the caneel shirt, at least. I have the LL jacket Louis did in caneel blue, but it looks so much brighter.