Super Contributor

Re: Enter "Linea Blowout Prices" on your search bar....

@beherenow123 wrote:

Thanks! Two things I ordered as clearance are now on that list, but I haven't received them yet.  I don't know if I should ask for a price adjustment, since the blowout items aren't returnable.

yea, you get the price adjustment, but not until they have shipped. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Ms49r and @sunshine45! I ordered another color of the crinkle georgette pants I like (A352735)!  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Be careful if there is no return.  I purchased (not at a blowout price) A349644,  lace applique shirt in white.  Previously I had purchased the blue.  The white just came and it was a return as the shirt sleeves had shrunk and were about 2 to 3 inches shorter than my other shirt.

Honored Contributor

@Ms49r wrote:

Hi @Kachina624,

I should have been more specific, I meant the QVC search bar.

@Ms49r    Of course, where else? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@CJBreck wrote:

Be careful if there is no return.  I purchased (not at a blowout price) A349644,  lace applique shirt in white.  Previously I had purchased the blue.  The white just came and it was a return as the shirt sleeves had shrunk and were about 2 to 3 inches shorter than my other shirt.

@CJBreck    You can return damaged or defective items and yours would certainly qualify.  I'd call CS and have the defect put on record, then send it back. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment