Respected Contributor
Not all sizes are loaded yet.
No photo of the new Silver Gray.
https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Regular-Embroidered-Skirt.product.A351463.html
Respected Contributor

Re: Embroidered Skirt Posted!

It's gorgeous.  I wish I had somewhere to wear it. 

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

I have it in the Latte.  It is a beautiful skirt.  It is very slimming because the design is narrow at the top and the hips and then widens at the lower half.  So feminine and delicate looking.  Just lovely.  Unfortunately, I do not need two of these but I have no doubt the silver will be just a beautiful!  Cannot wait to see Louis style it!

Honored Contributor

Oh my, @Seka   Gorgeous!!!! Both colors in the video are just lovely. I LOVE the black/blue because I just love these two colors together.

If I were getting married in the winter, I'd wear the black/blue no questions.

Respected Contributor

Exquisite 

Esteemed Contributor

On April  2nd, I saw that what looked like the silver and black had sold on ebay. Likely similar samples. A few ladies got lucky. I wish I'd copied the listings as they're not available to view now. And recently the blue was available in 1x, both regular and petite. 

@Somertime  I agree with you about the latte. It is a gorgeous skirt. I passed on both colors when it was originally offered. No formal events in the cards. I often mused afterwards that I should have purchased one anyway and had it framed in a plexi shadowbox with a gilded frame. Well one popped up on the bay this week and I grabbed it for barely a song. I'm beyond delighted, to say the least, and will save it for my nephew's future wedding.