Respected Contributor

Re: Embroidered Baseball Jacket On Just Reduced Clearance

I also own the black and TBH, I thought I wouldn't keep it, but I love it. If I were to add a 2nd one, I'd get the ivory.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for your help. I wasn't able to decide, so I'm letting both orders go through. I hope I love at least one. I won't know for a while because with QVC's super slow shipping, it will be a couple weeks before I know.

Honored Contributor

Since it was reduced in price, I ordered the pink--all that was left.  I don't like anything too bold, but couldn't resist this at the price.  I have many, many Linea jackets and they always get compliments.  Even if they don't, I don't care as I know I am wearing something with a good fit, comfortable and to me stylish.  His fabrics and styles are fantastic.

Honored Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

Thank you for your help. I wasn't able to decide, so I'm letting both orders go through. I hope I love at least one. I won't know for a while because with QVC's super slow shipping, it will be a couple weeks before I know.

I ordered the pink as the white was gone.  I ordered it on July 10 and it is out for delivery today--20th.  Long wait!

Valued Contributor

I got lucky and mine arrived before the normal two weeks because UPS brought it to me.  When UPS has other packages for me, then they will also bring me the pony express QVC packages, rather than taking them to the post office which adds a few days delay.

Anyway, back to the embroidered jacket. ...received both pink and white...love them both. As I suspected, I feel the pink one works more casually while the white can look a bit dressier.  I like the pink with jeans. It definitely is pink...looks bubblegum to me, but honestly I haven't seen pink bubblegum in decades so I may not remember it.

Great fit, flattering in my size large.  This has to be used in winter because it's much too hot here for something like this.  And I don't find these cold places Louis often refers to.  It isn't cold anywhere I go, not the grocery, nor the movies, eating establishments, friends' homes...only cold place I know of is the vegetable/fruit room at Costco.

Respected Contributor

@JGalt

It is hot in Chicago today.  I am going to movies to see Dunkirk and dinner afterwards.  I am wearing my black baseball jacket so I do not freeze in movie theater.  

I am glad you like the baseball jacket. It is unique looking.

Honored Contributor

We want to see Dunkirk too! Next week, maybe.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

I got lucky and mine arrived before the normal two weeks because UPS brought it to me.  When UPS has other packages for me, then they will also bring me the pony express QVC packages, rather than taking them to the post office which adds a few days delay.

Anyway, back to the embroidered jacket. ...received both pink and white...love them both. As I suspected, I feel the pink one works more casually while the white can look a bit dressier.  I like the pink with jeans. It definitely is pink...looks bubblegum to me, but honestly I haven't seen pink bubblegum in decades so I may not remember it.

Great fit, flattering in my size large.  This has to be used in winter because it's much too hot here for something like this.  And I don't find these cold places Louis often refers to.  It isn't cold anywhere I go, not the grocery, nor the movies, eating establishments, friends' homes...only cold place I know of is the vegetable/fruit room at Costco.

@JGalt

I have the black baseball jacket and can only wear it as a cool weather item, which won't happen here untill Nov. (if we're lucky) or December.   ALL of the public places around here (Gulf South) are freezing (grocery, movies, restaurants, etc.) but I carry lighter weight cover-ups like Louis's snap front high/low top or one of his jean jackets from a few years ago.  For me the baseball jacket would be too heavy this time of year, even in air-conditioned places. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom

Dunkirk is a very interesting movie.  The evacuation of almost 400,000 men as they are surrounded by the Germans is told from 3 different viewpoints of British soldiers.  You feel their tension, relief, fear etc.  I enjoyed it.

Valued Contributor

JGait, did you keep the pink? A year ago I ordered the jacket in black and sent it back because I was intimidated by the boldness of the embroidery. Now, a year later embroidered baseball jackets are everywhere. As usual, Louis was ahead of the curve and I'm ready to take the leap. So, I missed out on the black and ordered both the pink and ivory when it went on clearance.I call it the "Pinky Tuscadero Jacket" from Happy Days or the Pink Ladies in the musical Grease.

Image result for pinky tuscadero