Respected Contributor

Re: EASY RETURNS & EXCHANGE INFO

Thanks for this info.  Interesting, but I called and spoke to a CS rep last week before I sent in an item for exchange and she said it should be processed in 12 days, and if not, to call after 12 days (implying that they would then send out the item).  Never did she tell me about this process/email.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf 

I stumbled across the Customer Service Message on another forum. (See post #4) Otherwise I wouldn't have known about this new return/exchange option. Then when inquiring with the Social Team earlier the opportunity arose to give it a try. So far, so good. Hopefully all will be successful and a seamless exchage will prevail. Something you and others may choose to try. I'll keep everyone appraised of my new experience. Stay tuned. 😊

Frequent Contributor

I've had great success with the qvc easy returns process, and use it almost exclusively. I have had one issue: watch where the cost for the return label turns up. Sometimes it is debited with the initial return confirmation summary; sometimes it is not debited with the initial return credit, but separately on my q card; and once I was debited twice for the return label charge, once with the initial credit, and again as a separate line item on my qcard. Easily corrected with the QVC Social Team, but just a head's up!
Regular Contributor

I used this new proces to exhange the size on a pair of jeans.  It seemed to work great.  I received the new size within a week.  Then 3 weeks later I received an email from QVC saying they received my return (which went to the post office the day I initiated the process) and the exchange was on the way, so when it came 2 weeks later I had to return the 2nd pair.  I guess the communication on this process wasn't quite worked out.

Honored Contributor

Be sure if using your own return label to hang onto the USPS paperwork until you see the return $ listed in your e mail. I have had to call these last few times because it's over 10 days to even see a refund. I tell C/S the tracking # & they see it was 'delivered' -- more on this shortly. Then they refund (within a day for me) with an e mail.

Lately past 2 returns have had 2 items scanned to Lancaster, but not delivered yet. Saying 'awaiting scan'. Not sure if it's a problem on the QVC side or USPS side. 

I have also had to call to get the $6.95 return fee refunded back to my account because sometimes they think that I used their label. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

UPDATE: I commented earlier, but to emphasize: I like this process, BUT twice in the last two weeks, the return label charge ($6.95) was charged twice, once within the amount refunded originally, and again as a stand alone charge on Q card. One home item, one jewelry item. Just watch your charges. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I never use qvc.'s size chart. I use the specific garment measurments. My problem is that to be safe I ordered something I already own. Not even close to the pair I bought a few months ago. Exact size & color. It's just frustrating.It may be a different factory or one of the two I purchased was clearly not marked the correct size. I know it happens. 

Valued Contributor

I don't count on exchanging anything. It takes weeks & by then there are few sizes left. I clearly received something that was not marked the correct size. I laid my new purchase on top of my previous & there was a big difference. I had not worn the dark indigo this summer. I was afraid they would be discontinued & talls are hard to find. The new purcase was much smaller. I know it happens. About 2 years ago I ordered a Joan Rivers sweater in large and I could have put two of me in it. It was huge! 

Valued Contributor

It happened to me & all I can think is that their computer system is not set up for the new exchange process! It's like one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing.