Respected Contributor

Does the new Sapphire Shantung Jacket work with the LDO Lapis Blue sequin top & skirt?

[ Edited ]

Does the new Sapphire Shantung Jacket (A351115)

work with the LDO Lapis Blue Sequin Top (A238537) and the  LDO Lapis Blue Sequin Skirt (A238538? 

Oct group7

I would love it if it did.

Valued Contributor

Re: Does the new Sapphire Shantung Jacket work with the LDO Lapis Blue sequin top & skirt?

@Writer with Flair from the pictures they look like a perfect match, hope that is the case!

Respected Contributor

Re: Does the new Sapphire Shantung Jacket work with the LDO Lapis Blue sequin top & skirt?

@Writer with Flair @tipsy 

It looks to me that they match!  Great outfits.

Trusted Contributor

Yes they do! I have those pieces and they are a perfect match!

Respected Contributor

That's great news. I also have the blue sequin pieces, but they are packed away and I didn't even think to check to see if they worked. I always wanted the perfect piece to wear over the sleeveless top. Since I already have the jacket I'm set. Now if we could only get through this virus so we can celebrate and wear these beautiful pieces.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another vintage match are the zig zag maxi dress, skirt and matching sleeveless top in the blue/black/ivory colorway if you don't want to wear something as dressy as the sequin pieces. A265555 is the top. My other pieces of this collection are upstairs. 

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/?s=A265555

Respected Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Yes they do! I have those pieces and they are a perfect match!

TexasMom1,

Thanks so much for checking for me.  I appreciate it.  I just purchased the sapphire jacket.

Respected Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Another vintage match are the zig zag maxi dress, skirt and matching sleeveless top in the blue/black/ivory colorway if you don't want to wear something as dressy as the sequin pieces. A265555 is the top. My other pieces of this collection are upstairs. 

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/?s=A265555

TexasMom1,

Thanks for that great idea!  Somehow, I missed those pieces.  I bet they look great with that sapphire jacket.

Esteemed Contributor

I missed the sequin pieces but I do have the brown version of the zig zag dress so now I'm wondering how the chocolate shantung would look with it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/?s=Brown+zig+zag+Maxi

Looking at Louis' photo, the brown seems to be a lighter brown than the chocolate, but it could be tonal? I don't have the brown colorway in this series, so maybe someone else can chime in on this one

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Faux-Shantung-Band-Collar-Jacket.product.A351115.html?sc...

Just looking at the pictures and comparing I would say no, but until you actually put them together I would reserve judgment. Sometimes Louis says things can be tonal and not an exact match and still look great! 
Maybe the ivory shantung jacket could be worn with this one? 

Hope someone gets back on this one! 

Blessed Good Friday to all!