Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does the new Sapphire Shantung Jacket work with the LDO Lapis Blue sequin top & skirt?

I have that brown zebra jacket I brought that with the matching maxi dress.  Never would have thought about the brown zebra jacket with the brown zig zag dress.....interesting combo.  I have to check it out when I start pulling out my warm weather clothing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does the new Sapphire Shantung Jacket work with the LDO Lapis Blue sequin top & skirt?

@Writer with Flair wrote:

My Sapphire Shantung Jacket (A351115) arrived in the mail today from QVC.

It works beautifully with the  Lapis Blue Sequin Top (A238537) and the  LDO Lapis Blue Sequin Skirt (A238538) I purchased several years ago.  The color of the sequins matches the color of the jacket perfectly.  I am very pleased with it.

Oct group7

Super Contributor

It works beautifully with the  Lapis Blue Sequin Top (A238537) and the  LDO Lapis Blue Sequin Skirt (A238538) I purchased several years ago.  The color of the sequins matches the color of the jacket perfectly.  I am very pleased with it.

Yay! I bought this based on your questions last week. Grabbed it while it was on sale for a second time. Happy to hear it is a perfect match!

Respected Contributor

@moto wrote:

Yay! I bought this based on your questions last week. Grabbed it while it was on sale for a second time. Happy to hear it is a perfect match!

Moto,

So glad you were able to get one last week.  I know you will love the color  Enjoy!