Contributor

Does the color Blackberry go with the new Plum color?

I have the Blackberry swing sweater and am wondering if the Plum long knit skirt would go with that sweater. Anyone out there that has received both these colors in clothing from Louis know if they compliment each other? Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does the color Blackberry go with the new Plum color?

@Carmille wrote:

I have the Blackberry swing sweater and am wondering if the Plum long knit skirt would go with that sweater. Anyone out there that has received both these colors in clothing from Louis know if they compliment each other? Thank you.

I thought I had that sweater, but I can't seem to find it! I would suggest you go to louisdellolio.com and ask him on his blog. He's very good at answering almost any question and will also offer suggestions on what and how to pair it with other pieces.

@JJM, do you have this piece?

Regular Contributor

@Carmille  There was some talk about these colors last summer. See if any of this is helpful to you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@anniebethsmom  I just looked at A259620 swing sweater in blackberry with the plum. It is in sunshine, slightly redder than the plum. It looks good with the ponte pants. I think they would work together. But putting the plum jacket over the blackberry would emphasize the color difference. 

I looked at my swing sweaters & I also own the mulberry which is a totally different purple than the plum or blackberry.

My WK swing sweaters are in an under the bed plastic bin. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

Thank you for your help ladies. It sounds like they would work together. Wonderful!

Respected Contributor

I'll add my 2 cents!  Have the swing WK sweater in Blackberry and it looks wonderful with the plum ponte pants!  A touch lighter but definitely very nice together.

Contributor

That is great news Author as I have ordered the pants and skirt in the plum and was hoping they would go with the blackberry swing sweater. Thank you for your further help!