Honored Contributor

I don't see this show often, but never Louis.  Sure would be nice.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Louis ever do Skype?

@depglass  Check his Facebook. I've seen him live on there.

Trusted Contributor

I also thought he might take this opportunity of working from home to present again.  But I guess not.  I haven't bought anything but jewelry for a long time because they won't let him do petites.  But he does give a perspective on the design like no one else can.  

Frequent Contributor

Check out his website louisdellolio.com.  He has started posting in depth videos of new items sharing design concepts, details, colors, fabrication and ways to wear. The videos are professional and he has the time to say everything he wants to cover about an item.  It's better than when he was live on QVC. There is no side chatter that is off topic.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tadaki  Louis has retired from the trip to QVC in PA (he lives in Conn.), but is often on Facebook with his items and, always eager to visit. He has taken viewers on tours of his lovely home and property, explaining the history of many of the furnishings, artwork, china, chrystal, chandeliers, and memorable items he and Jac purchased while traveling around the world. He is a fascinating man with an amazing memory for detail. It all comes together in his designs, as he usually explains. 

Jennifer Reed is the Brand Ambassador for Linea and we see her on QVC. She's currently working from home due to Virus-19. Jennifer is fun, knowledgeable and shares so much information about Louis, his background, the products and his current activities that you'll be up-to-date by watching the shows.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

While we all miss Louis not being on air, he has more than made up for it with his blog and interaction with the Linea ladies.  He once said (pre-Covid)that he didn't want to interfere with Jennifer doing what she was hired to do, which is why he doesn't call in or skype.  

Honored Contributor

Skype would have been wonderful before he hired Jennifer.  As much as I like him and his clothing, I don't watch anymore.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I personally like Louis's video's of his merchandise.  He always gave good presentations when he was on QVC.  But his new video's are even better.  Jennifer does a good job presenting and both are excellent at answering questions.