Honored Contributor

Re: Do we have any idea what new items to expect for tomorrow's show?

@Sammijo10 wrote:

I SOOO wish the faux suede pants would be a surprise new item this week.  I have a two week trip planned to Italy starting on the day of the October show, so I will miss out on those and the terrific new topper.  I've resigned myself to missing the topper (it was a wish, not a need anyway), but I could really use those swanky pants on my trip!  As well as a new longer thicker cardigan.  RATS!

You can order these items, & tell either UPS or USPS when to deliver it once it ships.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I so want to see how the teal and plum carnival necklaces compare. The few times I’ve seen them on the models they look similar, but they were only brief shots. I hope Louis is able to post some sneak peeks!

Look further down on this blog.  I posted a comparison from the LDO site which has the two necklaces side by side.  HTH.

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom
Yes, I saw that. Thank you! I’m not sure if the pics helped though as I’m still undecided, lol. It stinks trying to choose one!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sammijo10 wrote:

I SOOO wish the faux suede pants would be a surprise new item this week.  I have a two week trip planned to Italy starting on the day of the October show, so I will miss out on those and the terrific new topper.  I've resigned myself to missing the topper (it was a wish, not a need anyway), but I could really use those swanky pants on my trip!  As well as a new longer thicker cardigan.  RATS!

@Sammijo10

Me and my BFF have each other's credit card on our accounts. Often one of us will see something we know the other is interested in or wants but is unable to be present when an item becomes available. We (may) use check hold initially, then communicate and confirm(or cxl) Then we'll edit the shipping address, pymt info and voila, the item is billed and shipped to the respective party. This is a brilliant way in which we cover for each other. Billing is clean with no worries or need to exchange funds especially with ez payments, exchanges or returns. 

If you too have a good friend you might consider this alternative to missing a desired item. Add your credit card info to their acct. Add your address to their address book. Also provide friend with the 3 digit code on back of card as it is needed for initial purchases. We have done this dozens of times seamlessly. Something you might consider...

Trusted Contributor

JJM, I'd LIKE to have the pants delivered to my hotel in Tuscany! Smiley Frustrated

Thanks, I think I will order them and have them delivered to my folks place.  They WILL sell out, I'm sure of that.

Trusted Contributor

Forgot to add a question about the faux suede pants. Besides caramel, what colors will be available?  Black, I'm sure, but others?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

On his blog, he says that the third color is dark forest green, @Sammijo10.   I think I’m in for the black and forest green!