Trusted Contributor

Do the colors of this year match previous years' colors?

Do the new whisper knit items in black match the previous years whisper knit in black?

Does the black riding jacket match the black pants that were featured with the long jacket a few years back? 

I'm trying to limit what I purchase but I'm not sure the shades are matchable. The fawn  long jacket doesn't match this seasons riding jacket...or does it?

ANY help regarding the WK shades matching and the jackets matching pants/skirts from a few years back would be GREAT. THANK YOU!!!!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do the colors of this year match previous years' colors?

[ Edited ]

@FiddleDeeDee 

I'd think the black garments will match. It would be specifically helpful if you'd provide the item# for the garments you're questioning. You can find it located on an inside tag and it'll start with the letter A, followed by numbers. We can be even more helpful with this number.

I just happened to have my Fawn jacket handy. (A257333) Imagine that 😉. The bisque WK is lighter than the Fawn ponte and a smidge yellower to my eye in the current lighting. Personally, I like the two together and thanks to you, another new look. A scarf would add a very nice touch and you could go in many directions depending on what color or print selected. Otherwise, a necklace or two or a pin could complete a different look. Lots of options to consider.

20200913_143155.jpg