Esteemed Contributor

Disappointed with my Trouser Socks

Today for the first time I wore my new trouser socks and spent the day pulling them up.  They kept slipping and bunching at my ankles.  I so wanted these to work especially since the colors match my Linea pieces -- I bought both sets.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Love my tights though.

Honored Contributor

Re: Disappointed with my Trouser Socks

@Biftu  Yes, I had the same problem. I bought a few sets last year and found that they didn't stay up and they only came up half-way on my leg. Often they would run. In the end, I tossed all the pairs I purchased. They were so pretty but didn't function the way other trouser socks did/do.

Super Contributor

I tried one pair. It is WAY too long. Yes, I'm kinda short, but inches too long. And I also had a run/hole in the toe immediately. So back they go. 

Respected Contributor

My fave trouser sox are PEDS brand from Walmart - 6 pairs for $6.  They come in all black or multi color packs.  And various patterns within the pack.

Esteemed Contributor

I received the fleecy lined trouser socks this week Possibly the BEST socks I have ever worn! Going back for another pack.

Esteemed Contributor

I brought all the colors in the trouser socks last time and not only did they stay up all day and I commute to work, by subway or bus and walk they didn't leave any indentation marks and I have large calves.  I ordered both colors too just waiting for my orders. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the fleece lined trouser socks, however, they got lost in transit. I chose not to reorder at this time of year.

Frequent Contributor

I agree!

Frequent Contributor

I was referring to the fleece lined trouser socks, they are the best!  They are soft just the right thickness and they do stay up.

Respected Contributor

I have not had that expierence with any of the trouser socks from last year or the new ones this year. Could it be that you are pulling them too high? They are very comfortable around the calf, and don't leave any impression.