Respected Contributor

Re: Did you order the new blazer and it is still "in process"

Both my red and DFG show that they shipped today.  Hopeful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hurray! The blazer & other Linea item have shipped.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did you order the new blazer and it is still "in ptocess"

I received an email today saying that there has been a delay in shipping my blazers.  I have my doubts that I will ever get them.  We'll see what happens with the delivery of the trench I ordered.  Very disappointed in QVC and my purchases going forward will far and few between.

Super Contributor

So glad a lot of you are seeing the 'Shipped' sign, unfortunately mine are still showing as 'In Process'. I'm still crossing my fingers, I need those blazers badly Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@Coopsmommy  Hang in there.  Mine are now showing shipped from PA as of yesterday.    I think that the free shipping weekend may have had something to do with delays.  

Respected Contributor

Mine is still in process, and I just got an email saying the shipping is delayed.

Contributor

I am in the still in process stage for the three blazers and a couple of other linea treasures ordered 5 days ago. My trenches are also still in process. My concern is because I must have purchased the black blazer 4 times last year never to receive one. I finally was able to get a port one after much stalking and other hassles. I love the port and am hopeful to receive three new ones. Thanks to someone on this forum who put up the email address for help, I have sent an email. I was reluctant to call because of all the run around you ladies experienced when you called cs. Fingers crossed I get a positive response. My two items that went to backorder even though in stock have already arrived after cs manipulated my order. Wish me luck.
Contributor

Barb just responded and she says all looks good.
Fingers crossed
Esteemed Contributor

Hang in there ladies, even though I got an email yesterday saying the shipping of my blazers was delayed, they are showing as shipped today.

Contributor

I, too, am still "in process" on the Scarlet Blazer ordered 10/13 with a 10/22 EDD.  I also still have "in process" for the three trench coats ordered on 10/15.  After 26+ years of ordering from QVC, I now mostly buy only Linea items because QVC is so unreliable.  Last year I stupidly purchased some HomeWorx plug in's but now QVC has quit carrying the refills.  I should have known better so now they go in the trash.  They quality has gone downhill and their shipping is horrible.  It takes too long and sometimes you end up with the wrong item.  I have NEVER had this problem with any other company.