Contributor

Re: Did you order the new blazer and it is still "in ptocess"

My order is still "IN PROCESS."  It has been more than 56 hours now.

This happened with my Coin necklace and earring order this summer and it flipped into Back Order before being cancelled altogether. 

I just called Customer Service and the rep couldn't tell me anything more than what I can see online and she did not have any information re the shipping problems that have been reported.  She also said that she couldn't do anything about it. 

The In Process is a different category than Back Order, I know, but when those orders frequently go to Back Order and sometimes end up being cancelled, it is my opinion that the reps need to see some sort of flag and have directions on-hand about how they can resolve it.  I requested that this issue be given to a supervisor. I also recommended that someone look at this forum so that they see that many others are experiencing this problem and not just me. The fact that this has happened on multiple occasions with multiple items without any change in the way they handle the issue makes me think that they do not intend to do anything about it. 

This is sad. QVC has changed. Their purpose and values have changed, and they are now just one of most companies these days who have placed the bottom line above customer satisfaction. I believe that when they receive an order from a customer it is a promise to follow through. They break their promise over and over again, and their word means nothing now. I have been a customer for 28 years. I have no faith in them any longer. New ownership has gutted the original brand.

For those who have been a Q customer for less than maybe 10 years, you wouldn't know what a delight it was to have trust in a company and its reliability. I have to face the fact that that company is now permanently in the grave and that it is time for me to grieve.

And so ends my diatribe, Thanks for indulging me, for those who have read to the end.

Valued Contributor

Re: Did you order the new blazer and it is still "in process"

How is that done JustJazz?  

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

@TheOwl wrote:

How is that done JustJazz?  

You did it! Woman Happy

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

@Sassealassea 

I ordered the black and camel the first day they got loaded and they are also still in process with an ETA 10/21. Fingers crossed. 

Regular Contributor

@Coopsmommy    The blazers were ordered on the 13th and in process yet the trench ordered yesterday shipped today.  Go figure.  Hard to understand QVC shipping process.  I guess I should be patient assuming all will arrive eventually.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just checked again and my blazer is showing as shipped. Yay! I ordered it on 10/13.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I ordered two blazers on two different days, one 10/13 and the other 10/14, they are both still "in process". I ordered a jewelry item in a third order and that has arrived. It's strange, the jewlery item said shipped 10/15 on my order status home page but I click on the detailed shipping and it shows it shipped 10/13. I guess I shouldn't care since the jewelry item has arrived. Hopefully we will all get our blazers without any mix ups or delays. 

Valued Contributor

Yes, I ordered 3, as of now, still "In Process".  

Esteemed Contributor

Ordered my blazers on 10/13 as soon as the new colors were posted.  The EDD is today and they are still In Process as is my trench.  Shipping is getting even slower if that is possible.