Trusted Contributor

Re: Did you order the new blazer and it is still "in ptocess"

All three of my blazers are still in process along with a pair of Vince camuto boots I ordered, all on 10/13. I did a live chat two days ago and they said that I would get them my the EDD of 10/23, which of course is never going to happen at this point since the rep told me they would do nothing to expedite the order. One of the two trenches I ordered shipped (vino), but the espresso which is sold out in my size has not. It is now standard for it to take two weeks for me to get any Linea order. The Byzantium jewelry I ordered has also not arrived, although it has shipped. Those were ordered on 10/15.

I'm of the opinion that this is purposeful to starve Linea out of business. if it was anything other than Linea, I would have given up on QVC completely. Paying for shipping this poor is both an insult and a complete rip-off. 

Respected Contributor

My Scarlet and Forest Green Blazers have shipped as well as my Black Faux Suede Trench!  Looks like a dodged the dreaded Back Order and In Process roller coaster this time!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

My 3 blazers just now show shipped.

Trusted Contributor

@crdlb  and others:  I was so annoyed when the customer service rep basically said sorry  but nothing I can do about 6 days in process, that I asked to speak to a supervisor.  Not only did the blazer and sweaters get magically shipped, but the supervisor said to call when my trench coats shipped( already 3 days in process) and my shipping would be refunded.  The first order was on free shipping day.  It’s at least an acknowledgement that it wasn’t right.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

After 7 days I saw online that my blazers have been 

shipped. Hopefully no more drama. Good luck to everyone with the remaining orders.

Valued Contributor

Definitely pathetic. I ordered a big deal jacket on the 7th which has been in the "shipped" status and it is now the 20th and no sign of it yet.  So "Shipped" is not always a guarantee of anything.  It showed for days and days as having left Ontario Calif and nothing logged since that point.  Since getting that 1 button jacket that was the big deal is SO important to see what size actually fits according to the reviews, it is painful for what could be the wrong size to take this long to get here.  Ah well.  All of this poor management is hacking away at my ties to QVC just for Linea.  Where I live in Maine is far from any malls so shopping online is the best option.   Trying to be philosophical about the wait.  IF we get to November and all the shipping and in process issues have not yet resolved themselves I'll be going back to the Corporate office yet again for this kind of problem.  While i'm on the phone with them I'll throw in some appropriate complaining about the no-whisper-knit decision for this season.Smiley Frustrated

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

I would have kicked QVC to the curb long ago were it not for Linea. I rarely order anything else that isn't an LTS or other deal. I'm still waiting for a pair of FFANY shoes to be delivered. QVC has the worst, bar none, service of any company I order from and it's not even a close competition. 

why should I have to get on the phone with a supervisor to get them to ship something to me? why should I have to worry that more than $250 worth of blazers will be sitting outside my house for who knows how long because I'm out of town when they finally decide to grace me with shipping my orders?

I've had orders sit in process on a regular basis in excess of five days for a couple of years now. I have things I order go to backorder when I was first in line to order them. 

It's completely unprofessional the way they treat their customers. If there was any other place to order Linea I'd go there at twice the price.

Contributor

Re: Did you order the new blazer and it is still "IN PROCESS"

My blazer finally shipped after 5 days from being ordered.  I was beginning to worry too.

Respected Contributor

My blazer (and some clarks shoes) finally shipped and obviously the orders have been expedited and today both are "loaded on UPS vehicle for delivery."  !!!  Not the post office which usually adds 2 days, so they are lighting a fire under the delivery people finally.  

Super Contributor

Mine is supposed to be delivered today. Fingers crossed!
“…nevertheless, she persisted.”