Trusted Contributor

Re: Did you order the new blazer and it is still "in ptocess"

Just received an e-mail regarding my red blazer. They were notifying me of a delay in shipping. How would I know it's a delay?  Everything takes forever to ship now.  Guess it's going to take even longer than usual....not a good thing,Q.  Thinking about cancelling and being done with this nonsense.

Regular Contributor

Just received two emails with little explanation other than there is a delay in shipping and items may arrive later than the EDD.

Valued Contributor

2zbeach, I too got a phone mesage that shipping has been delayed.  Also there was no mention of which order or item.  Are these blazers coming out of the Ontario, California facility?  In the past I have had Lands End and on occassion LL Bean reply to a situation like this with "We'll send you out a new item today and if the other one gets there just send it back - free shipping."  There is no real recourse with QVC which makes the customer become frustrated and annoyed.  And worst, with QVC, you never know if the item is ACTUALLY going to ship.  My original order of the blazer included jewelry items, all of which arrived today.  But not the poor blazer.  It sits there, as it has done since the day I ordered it - as soon as it posted - still "in process".  Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

And JustJazz,  I STILL do not know how to edit out my typo in the subject line...Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: Did you order the new blazer and it is still "in Process"

[ Edited ]

@TheOwl wrote:

And JustJazz,  I STILL do not know how to edit out my typo in the subject line...Smiley Frustrated

On the original post, you will see in upper right hand corner 3 gray dots (if on an I Pad or desktop) click on that you will see 'Edit Reply'. Then edit the title or the body of the message and then click 'Post'. You can edit any of your messages that way.

I Phone I discovered, I am unable to edit messages because the edit button is missing when I use the phone.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Occasional Contributor

I ordered my blazer on the 13th and it is still in process so I called customer service. When I ordered it, QVC assigned me an EDD delivery date of the 22nd because I live in Houston. From my conversation with customer service, It sounds like those who live geographically closer are given earlier delivery dates so their orders get priority. Those of us who live farther away cannot be given an update until our original EDD has passed. I asked if I will still get a new blazer or if I will be sent someone's return. She said she couldn't tell me that. She said I'd have more information after the EDD of the 22nd. So, do those of us in the West and South get leftovers now? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Did you order the new blazer and it is still "in process"

[ Edited ]

@laurienda  I think that Customer Service wasn't being too truthful with you. The new colors are red, deep forest green & caramel. Reorder color is black.

The plastic bag around the new item itself should have a rectangle shaped sticker. If its a square shape then its a return.

Occasional Contributor

I did order a new color. That's why I was surprised. 

Frequent Contributor

My scarlet blazer now shows shipped, so maybe the QVC Social Team did "goose it along"? Here's hoping it really ships, and is the correct item! This all makes no sense and is terrible for business. I have had a lot of patience, but it's running out with the Q.

Honored Contributor

@laurienda wrote:

I did order a new color. That's why I was surprised. 

In my hurry to respond, I meant to type the plastic bag on a new item contains on it a rectangle shaped sticker.