Frequent Contributor

Re: Did you order the new blazer and it is still "in ptocess"

[ Edited ]

Adding to everyone else, yes, scarlet blazer still "In Process", with an EDD of today! Well, that is not happening! I ordered the day the new colors were available (10/13/2019), which happened to be the "free shipping" promotion. Edited: I emailed the QVC Social Team and alerted them. If I get an answer, I'll post. I've had more direct success that way in the past months then with Customer Service. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DebPA3 wrote:

Adding to everyone else, yes, scarlet blazer still "In Process", with an EDD of today! Well, that is not happening! I ordered the day the new colors were available (10/13/2019), which happened to be the "free shipping" promotion. Edited: I emailed the QVC Social Team and alerted them. If I get an answer, I'll post. I've had more direct success that way in the past months then with Customer Service. 

@DebPA3  I am in the same situation as you, ordered two blazers on 10/13 with an EDD of today and order is still In Process.  I called CS this morning and got no answer and was told to wait a few more days -- useless.  Please let us know if you are more successful in getting an answer.

Trusted Contributor

I also have items in process for 5 days. I called customer service and was  given unacceptable answers: it was popular, nothing I can do, blah, blah , blah.  This has happened often in the past and it is unacceptable. Whatever happened to the , we are updating shipping,  line?

Customer service refused to give me number for corporate, so I asked for a supervisor to call me back. I am tired of spending my hard earned money here and receiving no respect as a steady customer.   

A company that values  the loyal customer base it has developed will listen to their concerns and improve  their services.

Trusted Contributor

What a coincidence.  5 minutes after I asked for a supervisor, my blazer and other Linea sweaters I ordered 5 days ago shipped.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the following at one time:

Mushroom Blazer - shipped immediately and it arrived a couple of days ago.

Red Blazer - still in process

Black Trench - still in process

Black Blazer - still in process

I wanted to wear the red blazer tonight, but obviously I will not.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just called CS about my blazers, and while I was on the phone, the rep contacted the warehouse. I now see the status has changed to "shipped."

Respected Contributor

My DFG blazer was ordered on the 13th and is still in process.  I wore my black one today and love it, perfect for fall over a sweater and jeans, but soon I will graduate to parkas and shearling coats and blazers will wait until spring.

Frequent Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@DebPA3 wrote:

@DebPA3  I am in the same situation as you, ordered two blazers on 10/13 with an EDD of today and order is still In Process.  I called CS this morning and got no answer and was told to wait a few more days -- useless.  Please let us know if you are more successful in getting an answer.

Biftu, I got a little help, I think. Here's the response I got:

"I apologize for the delay in processing this order, it should have release for shipping by this point. I have opened a service request for additional research. I’m confident that you will see a shipped status very soon on this order." 

We'll see! Still shows in process as of 2:20 pm EDT. FYI, the email is: qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Did you order the new blazer and it is still "in Process"

[ Edited ]

I spoke with C/S today re: the blazer & another Linea item. The person sent a message over to the warehouse. Meanwhile, I received an automated phone call regarding a change in shipping date, but no mention of which order! 

Checking online order status & its not been changed date-wise.

UPS sent me an e mail saying something shipped on (the 17th) and I see a USPS number has been created!

No idea what is happening!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom 

Thanks for the update.  I may call too just in case it would languish "in process limbo" forever.  At least there is hope!