Honored Contributor

3 WK sweaters, a black knit tank & 2 Cathedral tops are still in process from the 29th! I think I will call & complain. 

Another Cathedral shirt ordered on the 31st has shipped! 

I don’t understand how the Q remains in business. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Did you get your

[ Edited ]

My suede pants and WK sweaters finally shipped today, but I have a "blowout" item in process since 10/24!!

It's getting to the point that expedited shipping is the only way to go. Ordered the embroidered skirt that way and even that arrived a day later than expected Smiley Wink But, at least I got it!

QVC's shipping issues seem to have worsened, if that is even possible. And, don't get me started on returns.

Trusted Contributor

Only 3 of the 4 WK sweaters have shipped  today. The faux suede pants have shipped but neither of the skirts have.

Respected Contributor

Re: Did you get your

[ Edited ]

I have sent 2 emails asking why my yellow Linea whisper knit sweater is still In Process for 7 days.  QVC does not even do me the courtesy of answering me.  Today I will call.  This is poor customer service.

Apologies to QVC.  They did answer second email and the item was shipped that day.

Frequent Contributor

All my orders from the 30th still "in process". So absolutely frustrating. 

Super Contributor

My scarlet WK sweater finally shipped yesterday.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Respected Contributor

Ordered the latte tulle skirt on the 30th and still processing...

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra wrote:

Why do you ladies think that QVC is being so careless about shipping.  Six days in process is really poor customer service.

luvitorleaveit wrote:

I don't know about careless but I do feel this is not the time of the year for these delays when people are shopping for holiday gifts.  I no longer shop at QVC for holiday gifts since learning my lesson last year.  I use Amazon or regular stores so that I know I'll have my purchases on time.

Respected Contributor

My orders from the 30th are still "in process."  I did get something today I ordered way before that....but for me, in frigid WI, I am now into parkas and scarves and boots; the blazers, etc., I had planned on wearing as light outerwear don't work for me now.  

After my faux suede trench went to backorder I cancelled it with the CS rep when I called, but when I saw Chantal in the Loden trench model it during the last show I ordered it and decided to wait it out and see what happens. 

Well, nothing has happened, I am missing wearing it, and it is having a party with all the other in process orders from all of you somewhere in QVC warehouse limbo!!

Very very frustrating but this time I'm gritting my teeth and holding out for its eventual arrival as from what everyone says, it's not to be missed.

Esteemed Contributor

My  Linea brooch finally shipped but my WK sweater, faux suede pants and a non-Linea item that I ordered 10/26 say "Still processing estimated delivery 11/6/2019"....how confusing is that?