Trusted Contributor

whisper knit sweaters yet?  It's getting cold here in suburban Philly and I want my sweaters.  They are a perfect weight for this time of year.  Bet I'm going to get another one of those " we're sorry but your items have been delayed" e-mails.  I'm ready to scream.  As much as I love Linea, this shipping is driving me bonkers!  Anyone else? 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the yellow v neck.  It has been In Process since October 30 early A.M.  Six days in process is a little ridiculous.

Trusted Contributor

Mine,too, in process since the 30th. So many other retailers ship so quickly. If Q sales are off, this could be one reason.  I'm ready to bid farewell to the Q. So darn frustrating,

Trusted Contributor

Same issue here. I ordered 2 of these gorgeous sweaters the afternoon of the 30th. 

Honored Contributor

My red v-neck shpped out today, after being "in process" for a few days.

Respected Contributor

Still in process- all 3 of them plus the Cathedral top in blue.

Esteemed Contributor

All my stuff is still in process:

Chatelain tac pin brooch in yellow

WK V-neck sweater in yellow

Faux suede espresso pants

This time I don't mind I am in the middle of putting away my summer things and pulling out my fall/winter items so I have clothes all over the place.

Trusted Contributor

Nope, nothing yet. Still the dreaded "in process" after ordering early on Oct. 30th! Three WK sweaters, cathedral top, and the sapphire tulle skirt. I used expedited shipping on the latte tulle skirt because anymore you just never know.

I did some Christmas shopping on Saturday at a major department store online

and all 19 items are already shipped and expected to arrive in two days. Now that's service. I don't know what one would call what we receive from QVC. But great customer service certainly isn't it. So frustrating!

Phew, done venting now...

Respected Contributor

Why do you ladies think that QVC is being so careless about shipping.  Six days in process is really poor customer service.

Honored Contributor

The WK sweaters and faux suede pants I ordered on 10-30 are also still "in process".