Trusted Contributor

Re: Did anyone see the sneak peek Tibetan necklace....

I think the whole show was a flop. Guess I just really miss Louis doing his show. The host was not a good fit, Jackie’s outfits were way too tight. I’m sure Jennifer is a nice person, but she just giggles and repeats herself.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, Thank goodness we can see beyond the poor sizing for the models and tune out the hosts' chatter.  It always annoys me, though, that one host in particular always says that Louis "Worked for Anne Klein".  Louis was the HEAD of Anne Klein!

Valued Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

I watched the show last evening but I had it on mute..........didn't care much for the host.  I think Jackie is very pretty but she never seems to be in the right size outfit.  It annoyed me that I could see all the lumps and bumps.  Some of Louis' clothing that is on clearance are very good buys.  Stocking up!  I hesitated too long, the ribbon blouse is gone!  The new boucle jacket, last year's plaid jacket, the gabardine jacket with the pearl buttons are at fabulous prices. Unsure as to how they are figuring out what to reduce.

The ribbon blouse is back & on clearance for $39.98.  Looks like all sizes except XXS & both colors are available.

Respected Contributor

@tipsy   Thank you so much.  It was a glich in the system, I was able to order it shortly after I posted.  It's on it's way for delivery 1/5/2020.  The postman will need  forklift for all my orders are to be delivered on 1/5/2020.  I've thrown caution to the wind since we are losing any new beautiful Linea designs.  I am sure I will be ordering more as well.