Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone's Coin jewelry ship?

I like wearing black with red tops for the contrast. I do the same with red jewelry with black items of clothing.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Grace,

Can the Amalfi be wrapped around the neck twice or would that make the look awkward?

Did you buy the Roma necklace?  If so, what do you think of it?

I received the clip-ons and am wild over them.

Contributor

hi all
I received my coin order today and all was correct.
The clip earrings are surprisingly light, but a little larger than I usually wear. I am keeping because I’m trying to live a little more. As an old friend used to tell me ‘ If you are not living life on the edge, then you are taking up too much space.’ I need to remind myself of this.
The clips match with all three necklaces.
I like the trevi ambra and nero. I like roma alone, and amalfi . I’m going to try amalfi with maltese cross as someone suggested. I’m going to play in my closet and try the trevi nero with red wn.
Thanks for all the suggestions- I’m glad I did not hesitate ordering.
Sarah
Respected Contributor

Dear Goldie, I did receive all there necklaces and they are all wonderful. I put on a black tank and tried all the necklaces on individually and different combinations. They all looked wonderful. They are also all terrific stand alone necklaces. I have a feeling I will be wearing the Roma the most. I love the way the coins are placed, and it really does look like a coin necklace if you know what I mean. The earrings are both very comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

My haul arrived yesterday (very fast shipping for QVC to the West Coast--guessing their new shipping hub in CA is operational?). LOVE IT ALL!

The Amalfi necklace (the long one) is probably the most versatile as it will go with just about anything. Great in summer with a t and jean, but guessing even better this winter over LDOs signature column of color skirts and sweaters. I ordered two of this and love, love, love it as a pair.

The Trevi (three coins) on the alabaster beads is also a winner. That said, I am going to remove the coins from the beads and put them on a cord instead. Just a personal preference. Easy to do and I will use the alabaster for something else.

The Roma (triple chains) is the most statement of them and the one I will likely wear the least right now in summer--but come winter, this is going to be very useful with a thicker knit. Beautiful and luxe.

I ordered both pairs of earrings. I like the match to the alabaster bead one which is great to wear right now, but I love the clip on one. It's super bold and looks very much like what you would see a totally chic woman in Italy wearing. Again, a bit much for summer, but perfect for fall and winter.

All in all, as usual, LDO does NOT disappoint. This is designer jewelry for a fraction of what it should cost!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@golding76 wrote:

Grace,

Can the Amalfi be wrapped around the neck twice or would that make the look awkward?

Did you buy the Roma necklace?  If so, what do you think of it?

I received the clip-ons and am wild over them.

@golding76 

Goldie, I just tried the Amalfi as you suggested and it works beautifully. I don't think it looks awkward at all, and now that I've tried it that way, I'll be wearing it doubled, as well. I purchased two of the Amalfi, and like Gardensla, I LOVE them as a pair.

I also purchased the Roma and it's a beautiful necklace that tends to lay more within one's cleavage. So, it's something that has to be tried on to see if it's a comfortable look, if you know what I mean. When I group the Roma and Trevi or Amalfi, the combination balances out the positioning of the Roma. It's a stunning necklace with great versatility.

I'm also wild about the clip ons! Wore them last night with the Amalifi over the Linea black moss crepe midi dress for our anniversary dinner and really loved how elegant it looked. This suite of jewelry is surely a standout and a lot of fun to mix and match for year round wear.

Honored Contributor

Marilyn and gardensla, thank you for giving me your impressions of this new jewelry.  I know it seems right up my alley, but I wondered if it was a winner in person.  Plus, I really was concerned about the length of the Amalfi.  Grace has quited my anxiety on that matter.

Grace, thank you for doing a test run of the Amalfi doubled around the neck.  Now I know that I want it and the Roma, too.  You must have been a dynamic beauty last night at your anniversary dinner.  Many more to you and your DH!

The clip-ons really impressed me.  LOVE them!

Honored Contributor

Happy anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. @GraceCO !

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thank you, @golding76  and @JustJazzmom  for the anniversary wishes. 43 years and counting. My DH and I were wondering aloud last night where all that time went. Goes by fast.

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO 

Happy Anniversary!  Warm wishes for many more years of loving celebration and good health to you and your husband. 💖💝💖