Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone's Coin jewelry ship?

My whole order shipped yesterday! Some one is finally getting it done. Now let's hope it's all correct!

Esteemed Contributor

My four pieces show shipped but they haven't left the warehouse according to the tracking info. Purchased on the 7th, show shipped on the 8th. Looking forward to hearing everyone's impressions, including my own!

Respected Contributor

So it looks like shipping is not an issue--in fact shipping seems like it was quite prompt with these pieces---5 of my 9 Coin pieces are out for delivery today!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Contributor

I ordered the Trevi necklace and matching earrings.  I received my order today but instead of the earrings, I received another necklace.  I called customer service and they are sending the earrings out, hopefully soon.  The necklace is absolutely beautiful in person!  I ordered both pieces in the carmine and plan on wearing them with my black, alabaster and olive clothing.

Contributor

I only ordered the Ambra earrings it shows shipped on monday the 8th but i know it takes a while to get to Az

Valued Contributor

Same thing happened to me. 2 camine necklaces, no earrings. Love the carmine with the gold coins; that gorgeous carnelian really brings out the gold & looks incredible against the neutrals you mention, as well as bare skin. I'm really glad I didn't order the shockingly popular ambra, because if those women experience the same thing, they are going to have to wait for who knows how long for their earrings. The warehouse strikes again.

Respected Contributor

I also got early delivery of ALL 9 pieces! Very impressive, QVC! Working my way through try ons and, so far, the clip coin earrings (light as a feather) and the long Amalfi necklace are my favorites. STUNNING together. Glad I ordered two of the Amalfi's. Thought it would be too much, but it's an elegant layered look.

Hope everyone gets the remainder of their orders. At least, backups are on the way with reorders coming.

Contributor

An update on the Ambra earrings ,received today like them so much now must order the necklace

Honored Contributor

I liked the Trevi Ambria so much I ordered the nero color.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I liked the Trevi Ambria so much I ordered the nero color.

@JustJazzmom 

JJM, I also like the delicacy & coloration of the ambra Trevi and it looks amazing over the alabaster pieces. I also have the nero and it's not a favorite, thus far. Still doing tryons to get a final verdict on that one.