Respected Contributor

A306293 Petite

A306294 Regular

Trusted Contributor

I would LOVE to find some Bermuda shorts that actually look good on me.  I wear a 16W in DG2 jeans, and usually an XL in D&C pants (little big, but L too tight).  These have an elastic waist, and I carry my weight in the middle (due to a recent expansion!!).  I can't depend on "click here" measurements anymore.  

Any thoughts on sizing ladies?  Anyone have experience with his shorts?

Thank you!!

Valued Contributor

Have these been presented.  If so, where is the video?

Trusted Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

I would LOVE to find some Bermuda shorts that actually look good on me.  I wear a 16W in DG2 jeans, and usually an XL in D&C pants (little big, but L too tight).  These have an elastic waist, and I carry my weight in the middle (due to a recent expansion!!).  I can't depend on "click here" measurements anymore.  

Thank you!!

I do not have any Linea shorts, but I do have the denim Capri pants, which according to the measurements, are the same except for inseam & leg opening.  I always wear a 10 in Louis’s pants, & always in DG2 as well.  The Capri fits perfectly.  Nobody else has pants that fit as well 99% of the time for me. With the more reasonable exchange policy, you should definitely try them.  Measure something that fits you, & compare with the “click here “ numbers.

Frequent Contributor

For some reason there isn't a video of the shorts presentation but they are shown in this one:

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Short-Sleeve-Tee-with-Shoulder-Detail.product.A308470.htm...

Trusted Contributor

@Magny wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Thank you!!

I do not have any Linea shorts, but I do have the denim Capri pants, which according to the measurements, are the same except for inseam & leg opening.  I always wear a 10 in Louis’s pants, & always in DG2 as well.  The Capri fits perfectly.  Nobody else has pants that fit as well 99% of the time for me. With the more reasonable exchange policy, you should definitely try them.  Measure something that fits you, & compare with the “click here “ numbers.

Thank you so much for the reply!  The problem is: they don't carry 16W on QVC.  I'm in between a 16 and 18, so I never know.  And it seems I always guess wrong. Woman Frustrated  They appear quite stretchy, so I may go with the 16.  I'm just so tired of returning because the measurements don't seem to match up.  Thanks again!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thanks @kathnern

Trusted Contributor

If the garment measurements don’t match up to the chart, tell CS.  You shouldn’t be charged for the return.