Esteemed Contributor

Both the camo and denim dress arrived yesterday and I love both,  the material is very soft.  I ordered my regular xl size and it covers the knees l am 5'5" so this is the perfect length for me.  I opened a few of the buttons and stepped into the dress I usually pull it over my head but decided to try it this way and it fits perfectly, not too big or too loose, skims the curves with a nice amount of stretch.  The pockets are placed perfectly and comfortable to access.  I am so loving the sleeve detail what a nice look it gives this dress.  Highly recommend.

Honored Contributor

how is the hip area on this dress?

that is mainly where my "problem area" is......i am more of a pear shape.

i was worried that there would be too much hugging in that area.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 - my challenge is the bust area so once that fits I'm good in the hip area and the rear my other challenging area.  I find the cut a straight style not boxy so you may want to compare the measurements to your hip area even though the dress does have some stretch to it.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@sunshine45 - my challenge is the bust area so once that fits I'm good in the hip area and the rear my other challenging area.  I find the cut a straight style not boxy so you may want to compare the measurements to your hip area even though the dress does have some stretch to it.

thanks @Luvitorleaveit1.

if it is a straight up and down style it may not work well for me.

i will check out the measurements also.

still undecided.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1  I am STILL trying to decide on a size.  I am usually a small in Linea, sometimes an XS.  I am straight up and down, not curvy, 36/31/38, 5'6", 128 lbs. I have broad shoulders and my pet peeve is having woven clothing tight under the arm (actually a DOLMAN sleeve is my FAVE!!).  Anyway, could I ask your opinion about how it fits under the arms and what size you might suggest.   I really want to try the camo (have that color in the WK and love love love it!!)  TIA

KK

Esteemed Contributor

@Karlakaye - I am so far from being in your size range it would be hard for me to help you decide on what size to get....LOL.  I checked the size chart and it looks like you can go with the xs or small but you wouldn't need to go higher than that.  I know I'm not very helpful sorry.  Hopefully one of the Linea ladies in your size group can assist you.

Please post what you decide....

Valued Contributor
Thanks!! Will do—leaning toward small.
Trusted Contributor

@Karlakaye wrote:
Thanks!! Will do—leaning toward small.

Karla - if you read my post, you’ll see there is plenty of room in this dress.  I’m shorter & weigh more than you, but still have plenty of room in a small.  I also have few curves & broad shoulders. You should consider XS.  HTH

Valued Contributor

@Magny  Thanks so much for your advice!!  Sounds like XS will be plenty big.

KK

Respected Contributor

My dress just got transferred to my local post office.  Hopefully, I will receive it tomorrow.  I'm so excited to receive it...hope it fits.  I told my husband that I had ordered a dress and he said "Really...you never wear dresses, but you should".  Smiley Happy