Valued Contributor

I’m ordering the indigo in my usual Linea dress size, which is a small, but since I’m 5’3 I’m getting the petite version.  I have long legs so I hope it’s not too short. 

Respected Contributor
Thanks to all that had input regarding length for me.

rochelleS - I have a yardstick around here somewhere but don’t know where. Been a long day and just don’t have the energy to look. Might just order the petite...
Honored Contributor

A tape measure might be better.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Anybody else having problems accessing the Click Here measurements?  Or am I the only one?  Ever since the last site "upgrade" it has been an ongoing and consistent  problem. I've reported this to CS and have yet to see a change. This is one of the several messages that appear. .. I'd like to order this dress yet would like to view the size chart first. Frustrating! Screenshot_2018-04-17-00-13-51-1.png

@rochelleS. I find when I have such trouble, if I switch to a different browser, the problem is corrected.  I have 3 or 4 on my tablet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

Thank you. I just wish they'd fix the darn site! It's still glitchy and soon slow to load and error messages a go go.The worst I've experienced on line. SMH

Respected Contributor

Re: DENIM Dress Posted!

[ Edited ]

Lafayette Stretch Cotton Shirt Dress $400 - I purchased the Lunea Denim Dress for far less $.

Respected Contributor

Lafayette Cotton Shirt Dress $450.  I appreciate the design and value Louis gives with Linea!

Esteemed Contributor

Layfayette isn't cheap I use to go to the sample sales years ago and they had some very reasonable prices.

Both my Linea denim dresses shipped on the 19th!

Regular Contributor

Ladies, I received my Denim dress in Camo, in my usual Linea size XL. I was not sure how it would fit since I am busty, but it is wonderful. It has better look (to me) than the Gauze pull over dress - which was a lttle too shapeless on my form- my husband remarked that it was a great neutral colour , and I do like the sleeve treatment. I was able to turn up the cuff - first loosening the ties.  I like this way more than expected. The bust darts are indispensable! I am 5'10" tall and the dress hit right at the top of my knee.

Respected Contributor

Got my dresses yesterday - PS in Camo and RS in denim.  I am generally between a small and medium.  5'5'' 135 - 38 bust.  They both fit very well and look great.  The denim is slightly above my knee and the camo slightly shorter.

HIghly recommend.